Chapter- 43

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV-

The flight was tediously long. I was sitting next to Kabir who for once in his life, was sleeping and looked really, really cute. In fact, the whole flight was sleeping, even daadi bua whose main purpose in life was to annoy the shit out of me.

I looked around and then at Kabir again. For some reason, I just couldn't sleep at all so I decided to just put my earphones on listen to songs. I had been four hours and no one was up yet. Oh my god! What is wrong with me! Why can I not fall asleep!?

I took the earphones out and then went to the restroom and as I was back, I saw Aditya up, rubbing his eyes.

" Hey Adi. Go back to sleep." I muttered, coming next to him. He was sitting next to dad.

" But I am not sleepy now chachi. Can we play something?" He asked, looking as me innocently.

" Of course baby! What do you want to play?" I asked him.

" Let's first go and sit there so that we can play." He suggested, pointing at two empty seats. I noded, helping him unbuckle the seat belt and walked to the vacant seats, sitting.

" Chachi, do you have angry birds inyour phone?" He asked. Oh wow!! He loves angry birds too....yayaayaya!

" Of course! I love angry birds. Wait, let me get my phone." I told him and saw his eyes lighten up and he nodded.

I then walked to my previous occupied seat and grabbed my bag.
" Which level are you on?" He asked as I launched the app.

" I'm on level 44. And you?" I asked him, giving my phone to him.

" I am on 23." He replied, pouting a little, making me laugh.

" It's okay Adi....I'll help you with them. Till then, let's play in mine?" I asked and he started playing. We took turns.

Another hour passed and Aditya fell asleep on my shoulder. I took the phone and kept it back in my bag. By this time, I was very sleepy too so the moment I closed my eyes, sleep overtook me.

" Shreya....Aditya, wake up guys. We are here." I heard Roshni bhabhi's voice as I rubbed my eyes. Aditya was still asleep on my shoulder.

" Bhabhi, let him sleep." I whispered as I picked him up and carried him.

It was late night here, so the grah pravesh was rescheduled to tomorrow morning. I was going to my place and tomorrow, Kabir would pick me up. He, on the other hand didn't look very happy with this information that daadi bua just gave us, forcing me a chuckle but somehow I controlled myself from a full blown laugh.

As I had Aditya in my arms, I walked with Kabir towards him car to drop Adi.

" So Mr. Rathore, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, placing Aditya on the backseat where bhaiya and bhabhi were sitting.

" Yes Shreya and post that, I am not letting you get away anytime soon." He said, more like authorized.

" We'll see about that." I whispered to him and walked away to my car but turned a little to give him a smile which he returned.

Rohit bhai drove off to home and the moment I reached my room, it was pure bliss. I love my room.

Getting out of the damn saree, I was back in my super comfortable night suit.

" Shreya, mom has fixed something to eat. Let's go." Virat bhai called and I nodded, hopping along as he walked next to me.

We all ate and then retired to our rooms. I was about to crash on the bed when my phone pinged.