Chapter-33

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV-

All the rituals of the wedding were over soon and I was exhausted.

" Anika, use protection. We really don't want to be maasis so soon." Adya whispered to Anika as we went up to her. She was crying and we needed to distract her.

She gave us a horrific reaction and then blushed.

" Now stop crying. It's not like you are going to live in a different planet altogether!" I exclaimed.

" Anyways, you look so funny while crying!" Naman said.

" More like a baby." Ronit added.

" Nah...i'd say a stupid rhino." Saaransh added.

" Wow guys! Please tell me why I am friends with you all?" She asked, chuckling as she wiped her tears away.

" Because of this very reason." I replied to her.

" Now that you've stopped crying...let's have a group hug!" Adya exclaimed and we did have a group hug.

" 70 minutes....." Saaransh started with the famous Chak De speech.

" 70 minute hain tumhare paas." I added.

" No guys....not right now." Anika said and we all laughed.

" You'll not cry now right?" I asked her.

" No...your use of 70 minutes dialogue will not let me cry. You've alll ruined my vidaai cry for me!" She whined.

" Being friends is such a thankless job." Naman sighed dramatically.

" How much drama guys?" Aunty asked, coming to us.

" I'm hurt Aunty. These are our feelings! You can't name it drama!" I exclaimed.

" Shreya... let her go now. It's getting late according to panditji." Mumma said.

" Anika...we love you and no matter what, you'll always be my best friend, Married or not!" I hugged her and then we walked her to Vaibhav.

By the time it was 5 in the morning, they had left.

" Now guys, we have exactly three options with us....first being let's just go home and crash, second is go home and come to college and the third being fuck everything and just go to Anika's room and sleep." Ronit proposed.

" I think we should go home and come to college because we need to collect a few important documents before flying to Paris for student exchange program. We are leaving the day after na." I said and everyone agreed.

As soon as I reached home, I directly went to my room and crashed on the bed. I had few hours until college starts so why not use it judiciously!

" Shreya wake up if you really have to go to college. Or else just take off for the day. You must be tired." I heard Riya Bhabhi say.

" Yes Bhabhi...need to collect a few documents and buy some clothes too." I said, waking up.

She nodded and went out. I immediately freshened up and then went down stairs for breakfast.

Shreya's look-