Epilogue

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV -

Reaching to the reception venue, all my family had already reached and my friends too. Before I could go and greet them, Kabir called for me.

" Shreya, just a minute. I need to talk to you about something." He said as I looked at him  raising my eyebrows. What was so important?

" Do you remember Shambhavi?" He asked, looking a little unsure.

Of course, how can I forget that bitch?

" Kabir, if this your twisted way of making me jealous, I'll have to kill you." I threatened, pointing a finger at him.

" I am not, though now you have suggested it, doesn't seem like a very vad idea. Jealousy is a hot look on you Mrs. Rathore." He mocked me and I rolled my eyes, trying to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I held his shoulder for support because of the sudden movement.

" What!" I exclaimed, exasperated.

" She is going to be here tonight." He dropped the bomb and I gave him a very dirty look.

" Why, out of all the people have you invited her to our reception?" I asked him, stepping back a bit from him.

" Her father is a very important investor in our company. We had to invite them." He replied, looking a little guilty.

" Kabir....you better not as much as look at her tonight." I threatened him again and he grinned.

" Do you think I'm kidding?" I spit out every word, anger rising in me.

" Of course not love. And you have nothing to worry about because my eyes will always be on you or searching for you when you're not around." He promised and sounded really honest.

" Good. I trust you but I don't trust that piece of crap." I said, crossing my arms earning his laugh.

I rolled my eyes and then walked away from him with a grin, which I'm sure looked evil because my intentions were. Shambhavi is going to learn a good lesson today.

I met my family and then walked to where my friends were standing.

" So...tell me, how is everything?" Adya asked and looked at over where Kabir and Dhruv were standing.

" Everything just got better. You remember Shambhavi? The one who kissed my husband?" I asked them and they slowly nodded, remembering her.

" Yes, what about her?" Ronit asked.

" Well, she is going to be here in the reception tonight." I told them.

" That's bloody brilliant! We can finally teach that idiot a lesson!" Saraansh got excited along with all of us and I nodded, grinning again.

" But Shreya, leave her to us and you enjoy your reception." Anika offered but that was not happening.

" Of course not Ani! I will enjoy a thousand times more being a part of this." I announced and she nodded, smiling.

" There she comes." I said, looking over at Ronit's shoulder, still that creepy smile on that I saw the other day. Ughh!

" Shreya, quickly go and stand next to Kabir. I am going to play the first move." Naman announced and we nodded, in action.

As I walked next to him, I saw her approach right towards us.

" Hello Kabir. Long time huh." Her dinosaur voice rang in my ears as she held my husband's arm and gave him a sugary smile. I wish I could have some diabetes medicines here.