Chapter- 3

Shreya's POV-

That man is strange! And what is stranger is that his words affect me like nothing does. The way his breath fanned at the nape of my neck left me in shivers.

" I desperately want to go home." I heard Adya yell.

" I feel you man." I said and we walked back.

It was around 9 that we were finally allowed to leave. I thank heavens for that.

" Shreya, I am dropping you. Come." Saaransh said.

" Anika and Adya?" I asked.

" They are going with Ronit." He said.

I nodded and sat at the back of his bike.

" Saaransh, see there. Let's eat ice cream." I said.

" Let's go home right now." He said.

" Please na." I said. He sighed.

" Fine." He said, parking the bike at the side.

" Bhaiya, 2 choco bars please." He said.

We finished our ice creams and he dropped me.

" Listen, get your clothes along with you for the sangeet at college only or else we will be late. I have already informed the others." I told him as he dropped me.

" Okay mam." He said and drove away.

I rang the door bell.

" See, her highness is back." Mumma said as she opened the door.

I rolled my eyes at her.

" Kaamini, you are being too sarcastic. Let her in. She must be tired." Papa said.

" I love you papa." I said and went to hug him.

" Me too Shreya. Now go and freshen up. We all will have dinner." He said.

I nodded and went to my room.

I did my stuff quickly and then went to the dining hall. 

" Where is Riya bhabhi?" I asked.

" Feeding Jahanavi." Virat bhai said.

I nodded.

" By the way Shreya, you remember that we all leave for Goa tomorrow morning? The sangeet is in the evening." Mumma said casually.

All the water from my mouth came out.

" Mumma! The last I remember, the ceremony was here in Mumbai and the wedding was in Udaipur." I said.

" My dear daughter, did I not tell you on Sunday that the sangeet is in Goa? " Mumma asked.

" Freak! You did! I was not paying attention that time." I self confessed.

" Papa, the dean will kill me, plus I have invited all my friends for the sangeet." I whined.

" I'm not changing the sangeet venue for your dean. As for your friends, their tickets have been done too. Dad had talked to their parents Shreya. We all are business associates." Rohit bhai said.

" But the dean?" I asked.

" I'll talk to him. You and your friends' tickets have been booked for afternoon. It's just a 45 minutes flight." Papa said.

" Love you." I said and we resumed eating dinner.

After I was content, I went to Virat bhai's room where Jahanavi was watching Shin Chan and Riya bhabhi was making her eat.