Chapter- 9

Shreya's POV-

As we were walking together inside the resort, Khyati Bhabhi and Rohit bhai along with Mr. Rathore were walking ahead of Saaransh and me.

As my eyes travelled upwards casually, I saw the chandelier light started falling down and Bhabhi was right underneath it. Without even thinking once, I jumped to push her out of the way and in the process the chandelier ended up falling on my foot.

" Oh my god! Shreya!! Are you okay??" Bhabhi saw and cried.

" Shreya! Are you insane?" Rohit bhai shouted.

" Shreya, god damnit, your leg you fool!" Saaransh exclaimed.

There was a sharp pain in my leg and I knew that glass pieces had made their way into my skin.

" Shreya." I heard a loud cry from across the corridor.

All my family rushed here.

" She needs a doctor." Mr. Rathore spoke up for the first time.

" No Mr. Rathore, I'll be okay after the first aid." I said.

Damn these glass pieces! It was hurting like a bitch.

" I wasn't asking Ms. Kashyap." He said arrogantly.

This man is so going to lose his life because of his stupid arrogance.

" Kabir is right Shreya." Papa said.

I nodded.

I tried to get up on my own but the glass got further inside my foot.

" Ahhhh...." I shouted.

" What the hell are you trying to do Shreya? Have you lost it? Glass pieces will go inside further." Anika scolded.

By the time, the hotel manager was here.

" This is what you call top class service in your so reputed 5 star resort?" Virat bhai shouted on the manager.

" I am so sorry for this accident sir." The manager did sound apologetic.

" What the fuck are we supposed to do with the sorry? She is bloody injured." Mr. Rathore roared.

" Mr. Rathore, you need to calm down." I said.

" Shut the hell up." He said and picked me up in his arms.

" Mr. Rathore, I'd appreciate if you put me down this instance." I said sternly.

" Shreya, keep your mouth shut for once. He is only helping you." Mumma lectured.

" I am capable to walk." I said foolishly.

" Stop being an egoistic jerk Shreya." Riya Bhabhi said, surprising me with her tone.

" Kabir beta, please take her to the room. Meanwhile, I'll get a doctor." Papa said.

" Uncle, please call Siddharth bhai. He is a doctor." Kabir said. Papa nodded.

After dad's approval, he had no one stopping me as he started walking.

He was walking towards the lift and I was studying his facial features.

" Staring is rude Ms. Kashyap." He said with sparing a glace at me.

" I was not looking at you." I lied flat on his face.

He now looked at me and smirked, I looked away.

We reached my room and he made me sit on the bed.

Within 2 minutes, all my family was here along with Khyati bhabhi's family and many relatives.