Chapter- 19

Shreya's POV-

 This man, Kabir Rathore has the power to make me do any freaking thing and I have no control over it. All my self determination goes down the drain once he gets anywhere near me and this is what I hate too much!

Right now, it's 3 in the morning, technically for me it is 3 in the night but I am with my idiots, forming a plan.

" I think we should go there as a family. I will be acting as Adya's husband, Saaransh will be Anika's husband and Shreya and Ronit will be brother and sister. " Naman said.

" I agree. So who is going to get admitted?" I asked.

" Ronit. He is the best faker of stomach ache." Saaransh said.

And man he is, he acts like he is gonna literally die the next moment if not excused from the lecture and the professor does not even suspect that he is acting.

" Okay, so all final?" Adya asked.

I nodded.

" Guys, I hacked into the hospital chart timings and this doctor, Vikram Juneja will be available from 5 in the morning in the emergency ward." Ronit said.

" Good, it's already 4 so I think we should all get ready. I have the look changers." I said.

They nodded.

 Anika and Saaransh got dressed as a old couple as the grandparents, Adya and Naman as a mid aged couple as our parents and Ronit and I were in our usual get up's.

Then I fit the spy camera in my hair clip along with a very tiny microphone.

" All set?" Anika asked.

" Yup. Let's go." Saaransh replied and we went downstairs.

" Mumma, we are ready to go. Don't worry, we will get the proof and will come back uncaught and unharmed. Bye." I said.

She nodded.

" Uncle and aunty, now stop taking so much tension. Siddharth bhaiya will be out of the jail very soon." I promised.

" Thank you beta." Mrs. Rathore said.

I just smiled and we started for the hospital.

As we reached, Ronit started looking pale and sick.

" Ronit, I swear if you don't teach this trick of looking sick to me soon, I'll rip you." I threatened.

He chuckled and nodded.

We got down from the car and started walking to the entry, with Ronit taking support to walk.

I started doing what I do the best, shouting!!

" Doctor, doctor! Please see what is happening to my brother. He is so sick. He ate something from outside." I acted really worried.

Luckily for us, Vikram Juneja walked towards Ronit.

" Nurse, take him to the ICU." The bastard said.

" Right away doctor." The Nurse replied.

" Please save my son doctor." Adya cried and then winked at me when Juneja was looking at Ronit.

I winked back.

I walked towards Ronit.

" Do whatever you have to do, I'll keep the nurse distracted." Ronit whispered to me.

I nodded and he was taken away.

" Any one of you, please accompany me for signing the declaration form and one of you should complete the formalites at the reception." Juneja said.