Chapter- 24

Shreya's POV-

I can't fucking believe this! I don't seem to remember anything from past night. All I remember is that I was in Adya's party. That's it.

" Shreya, get up from the bed this instant or you will get late." I heard papa shouting.

I immediately got up and re read the message by Mr. Rathore. God! I hope I did not do anything stupid in front of him...please!

Finally after wasting fifteen minutes and imagining different scenarios, I decided that it was taking me nowhere so I got up, sighed and went to freshen up.

" Her highness is late." Rohit bhai said as I went to my car.

I rolled my eyes at him and started to drive.

Now this damn car won't start. I looked at Rohit bhai for a ride to the office but he had already left. Unlucky me!

I knew that Saaransh would already have left.

" Wow! What a wonderful shitty start of a day. Congratulations Shreya." I spoke to myself.

" You know what, fuck it! I am not going anywhere today. I'll take Janu to the gaming parlour today after she gets back from school, I thought and went inside.

" Shreya, why on earth are you still here?" Mumma asked.

" I am here because I am incapable of going to work today." I replied and dashed to my room, listening to mumma's protests, but I ignored it all.

I was on my bed, thinking what the fuck happened yesterday when my cell went off. It was Mr. Kabir Rathore.

" I am absolutely not taking the call!" I shrieked to myself and put my phone on silent mode.

" Shreya, come here. Riya has fainted." I heard mumma shout.

I immediately rushed downstairs.

" I'm calling the doctor." I said and did what I said.

The doctor was here in no time. By the time he had come, Khyati Bhabhi and I took Riya bhabz to the room.

" She is pregnant." The doctor announced.

Mumma was on cloud nine. Soon Riya bhabz was awake.

" Congratulations bhabhi! You're pregnant!" I said

Her expressions changed from tiredness to pure joy.

" Okay, bhabhi now you take rest." I said and mumma and Khyati bhabhi sat next to her while I went back to mine to think about my quarter life crisis.

I was so irritated that I picked my phone up to scroll through instagram and there it was, another message from Kabir.

You don't ignore my calls like that.

-K

" Shit, is it my fucked up day today?" I shouted.

" Language young lady!" Khyati bhabhi shouted.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't wanna talk so I'll not pick your call. You cannot tell me what to do! I replied back.

Does he not have work? Anyways, I really need to talk to him about yesterday but I just can't. Not right now.

" Okay Shreya, this is not helping you. Get out of the house and get yourself to work." I said to myself as I got ready. It was already 2 in the afternoon.