Don't act foolishly

Mela cut the cake after She had made Sangwoo blow the candles

Mela cut the cake after She had made Sangwoo blow the candles. She served them as they ate the cake with pleasure it was so delicious.

After they had finished Sangwoo placed his hand on top of hers " Mela ... stay for the night"

She looked at him a bit surprised at his sudden request ... does staying over means they're gonna ..... Mela shut her eyes hard trying not to remember her past. She then remembered her mother's words

" don't act foolishly ... "
" don't let others take advantage of your kindness "
" stay away from strangers "
" stay away from bad friends "
" don't make any foolish decisions "
" don't hang out with someone you briefly know "

( someone I briefly know ... is Sangwoo someone I briefly know? I've known him for like a month and I'm dating him. This should be totally ... normal there's nothing to fear.

I'm not that kind of a person who has a sixth sense or something but I just don't think I should stay ... )

She looked at Sangwoo he had a face that she never saw before, he seemed as if he ... needed her to be there more than he wanted her to. He seemed as if he was extremely sad but didn't want to talk about it in exchange he wanted her presence next to him ...

( it's okay mela, let this night be an exception Sangwoo is very precious to me I don't want to let him down ... however it's only going to be a sleepover ... a sleepover and nothing else .. I'm not ready yet ... )

" what's wrong? " Sangwoo suddenly asked shuttering her thoughts. " don't you trust me? "

(that's not it, of course i trust you, I would never not trust you, I love you ... )

She smiled as she topped his hand with hers gently

(I just don't want my insecurities to ruin our relationship and I don't want to let you down )

She nodded  her head not even wondering why he asked her that question?

He smiled back warmly at her caressing her cheek ...

" you don't have to worry about anything ... it's just a sleepover nothing else ... cuddling mm? "

He said which assured her greatly she sighed in relief before chuckling.
________________________________

" come here shorty ... " he said climbing up the stairs to his room she blushed as she followed him up he preceded her to the room, when she entered she saw his closet opened and he was picking up some clothes for her.

She slowly smiled remembering her self doing the same ( it's just the same as the night in my place ) it's right, now Sangwoo is doing the same for her.

" come close! Don't be shy! " he gestured for her to come closer. She was happy that he was finally getting to his Normal self again. She approached with a pink face.