Are you okay?

Sangwoo drove home with his black car. He wanted to kill so bad to release all his anger. While driving he saw ... Mela? Sitting on a short fence on the side walk. He stopped the car beside her as he let down the window.

" hey ... " he called smiling unexpectedly? She still had a lot of tears cascading on her cheeks but she forcefully smiled a closed eye smile as she stood up, Sangwoo said : come in the car

She opened her eyes and didn't move, Sangwoo could see it that she didn't want to come inside.
" I just want to talk here I'm turning off the engine " he said as he turned off the engine trying to make her feel safe and comfortable cuz he felt she was scared he'd kidnap her.

She pointed towards two rocks under a tree behind her while looking at him with puppy eyes. Sangwoo sighed as he opened the door and got out. He walked with her towards the tree. And sat under it. He rested his head on it.

It was lovely and gave a warm feeling though it was snowing. " why did you throw your note book like that? " she was looking at the ground sadly. Sangwoo patted her head as she closed her eyes " you're strong Mela, everyone have their tragedies, but sometimes if you take a look at other people's tragedies, you'll be thankful that their tragedies is not yours and you'll become to accept it. " she lifted her head to look at him, she was moved, And at the same time wondering if he is talking about hisself.

They stayed looking at each other corn like 10 seconds, sangwoos hand still on her head. Sangwoo let out the piece of paper Mela wrote
It said ' I just wish I can talk right now "
He told her " here's the deal, I'll tell you my problem ... if you tell me your problem ... "

Mela's cheeks turned red, Sangwoo wanted to drag Mela to his house so bad and cuddle with her in his bed and tell her his problems like a child crying his problems to his mother.

Melas somehow suddenly didn't feel well her head was hurting And she felt dizzy and she felt nauseous. " are you okay? " Sangwoo asked as Mela shook her head, she couldn't resist anymore she dropped to the ground but before she hit it Sangwoo caught her and rested her head on his chest. " what's the matter where hurts? " he asked quickly as she pointed to her head and stomach.

Sangwoo bought his lips to her forehead as she shivered, he could tell she had a high fever.       " I'll drive you to a near by clinic " he said, she shook her head. Sangwoo hugged her as he rubbed her back " not even a cab? " he asked helpless, she also shook her head.

She was so in pain, she was in his warm embrace, her eyes closed, sweating cold sweat.
Sangwoo caressed her cheek " I'll call nick to come pick you up okay? " she finally nodded.

Sangwoo kinda understood now that she trusted only Nick, they seem to share a bond or something he called him. Nick was still in college training with his team, all sweaty and energetic. He heard his phone ring, picked it up.

" hello *heavy breathing* "

" Nick hey man where are you " Snagwoo asked as Mela breathed heavily in his embrace.

" I'm training with my boys, is there something wrong, you sound troubled "

" it's Mela, she's with me and she suddenly didn't feel well, I think her blood pressure is low and she won't come with me to the doctor ... maybe... "

" yes yes I get it just stay where you are I'm on my way, send me location " he said. quickly as
He hung up. Sangwoo sent his location.

Mela was shivering from cold Sangwoo undressed and wrapped his jacket around her, he hugged her tightly as he placed his forehead on hers as he cupped both of her cheeks.

" nick's on his way, alright, don't worry " he said as she nodded, he hugged her again her face on his nick under his head as he rubbed her back and patted her head. " just go to sleep Mela ... " she felt Sangwoo's voice drift away.

________________________________

" Chickenpox?! " Sangwoo asked surprised on the phone as he was pouring tea to his self.

" yeah, can you believe that " Nick replied as he ate on his kitchen table with his siblings around him.

" wow ... can't believe she haven't had it as a kid or at least vaccine against it  ... that's rough when you have chickenpox when your older, it much easier when you're a child "

" yeah she's having a hard time dealing with it, she'll be better soon, I hope "
________________________________

Sangwoo drove to college feeling somehow better and active but a little annoyed he won't see Mela today she was fun, but it's okay.

He parked and got out " it's a miracle Jieun didn't text or call " he said as he got out.

He walked and saw his group of friends talking, he joined them " good morning he said as they replied and started to chitchatinh. Jieun took Barbra to the toilet. " tell me how do I look? " she asked as she started to apply extra mascara

" you look ... Great! What's going on? " Jieun was nervous she took a deep breath " I'm going on a date ... " she said " with Sangwoo? " Barbra said happily. " nooo not with him! " she said angrily

" remember when I dumbed you guys that day... I met someone ... " she said shyly

" oh my god! No way he's hotter than Sangwoo?! "

Jieun glared at Barbra " no he's not, he's regular, a human being Barbra! And I ... I think that I'm ... into him ... "

Barbra was amazed! Wow, she thought Jieun wouldn't take a regular guy ... whatsoever what happened now?

" I'm happy for you Jieun, but ... what about Sangwoo? "

" what about him! There was nothing between us anyways, I want someone who makes me feel that they care, and that person is sure not the oh sangwoo~ all I can think about now is Brian"

" oooh Brian ha~ I'm very happy for you Jieun! Well done with this decision! " they hugged each other

________________________________

In the afternoon :

" where is Melaaa ... " Dan squealed like a child as his head faced the table at the library

" ugh! Stop missing with this girl you're gonna give her a heart attack! " Barbra said angrily.

" she's not coming today " Sangwoo said as he flipped a books page.

" what! Why not!~ " Dan asked like a child ... again ...

" She's not feeling well ... " he said as Dan slammed his head on the table ...

________________________________

Sangwoo drove to nicks house to watch a game of basketball, it was nicks favorite team playing. Sangwoo didn't care about basketball but he didn't mind he enjoyed nicks company.

The watched and ate snacks and drank. Sangwoo excuses his self to go to the bathroom upstairs. He went to the bathroom washed his hands, refreshed his self ...

As he went to climb down the stairs, he passed an opened bedroom, he glanced at it while walking just like we all do ...

And then returned back to look at the room again to make sure what he saw was right ...