Does it hurt?

Sangwoo drove through the empty streets of the city, it was late at night he didn't come back home since the morning, since he did all those horrible things to mela.

He sucked on his cigarette as he drove to his house, he blew the smoke out of the opened window of his car. His wild wolf eyes focused on the road ahead of him.
________________________________
The front door clicked opened, Sangwoo entered the house with slow but firm footsteps, he approached the room where mela slept, when he entered he found old dry blood tracing from her nose down to her mouth and all the way to the Pillow.

Her blue puffed eye that he punched was big now, he could see that her body was shaking slightly and shaky breaths escaped her mouth.

He took of his shoes and slammed them on the wall waking her violently, she was so startled but for some reason she couldn't manage to open her eyes. It like her eyelids were paralyzed. Not because of the black eye Sangwoo have her, because her other eye wasn't working either.

She was scared for not being able to open her eyes and not being able to see her surroundings moreover the trauma he caused her this morning. She was in a situation that anyone would feel pity for her. She knew of sangwoos presence, she was never afraid of him before like she was now.

There were moments where she was scared of Sangwoo hurting her but at the same time a small part of her felt safe because she knew that Sangwoo would never harass her and he never did. But today he crossed the line and used her weakness against her, rising her fear to a highly new level. A level where she went crazy, traumatized.

" I believe we have unfinished business " his husky voice kinda echoed dripping with poison
Mela couldn't open her eyes to see anything, her lungs stung and closed on her from the rapid fear. She shook her head like a crazy woman, as she could hear his belt unbuckle.

" that morning phone call interrupted us "

Tears escaped her eyes endlessly as whimpers escaped her mute throat. She was trying desperately to say his name, at least to gain some mercy or pitty from him. But her voice didn't do her that favor unfortunately.

Sangwoo was fully! Undressed! Mela started feeling the clothes on her being pulled off. She started kicking but she winced as the pain of the whipping this morning stung her, she couldn't move her legs she was now only having a tight grip on her clothes.

But he was far too stronger than her, he ripped the clothes off her, he ripped her undergarments he fully undress her! She opened her mouth wide screaming silently. Sangwoo didn't know that he was turning her fast into a mental hospital patient. He didn't realize how sensitive and serious her phobia is.

Now both naked, Sangwoo presses his body against hers as she was in a panic state.

" how does that feel? Isn't it lovely? " he sarcastically said. At that point mela felt her heart squeeze ever so suddenly, and her breath stops. Her heart started beating fast and then again it beat a single violent beat that shook her body, her eyes widened as she felt her heart explode inside her ribcage.

Her wide eyes opened as well as she opened her mouth widely not being able to breath. She was having an 'almost a heart attack' while Sangwoo had no idea about it, he just went on and carried her to the bathroom where a hot tub was waiting for them.

Snagwoo so deludedly carried on not realizing that she was dying in his arms. He went inside the bath tub with her shaking deadly in his arms. Blood started oozing out endlessly from her nose, her heart felt like exploding with every violent beat. He was unknowingly killing her.