Are you sure Mela?

Sangwoo had mela sitting on a chair as he combed her short hair for her while being on his phone.

" yeah, we'll be there on time, Kay, yeah see ya"

He said before he hung up, he was oozing with sexy perfume with his wet hair brushed backwards and his awesome watch around his wrist. His grey T shirt, lucky for him it was a sunny day perfect for hanging out.

He brought Mela a nice light pink dress which was perfect for this hot summer day.

After he finished combing her hair for her he splashed her with a heavenly body splash and helped her wear shoes

" ya ready! " he clapped

Mela nodded in excitement, when he saw her like that, a slight pain hit his chest because she couldn't open her eyes still. He hugged her suddenly startling her, but then she smiled warmly and hugged him back resting her cheek on his shoulder. Sangwoo couldn't ask for a more precious moment.
________________________________

Barbra and Dan were waiting for Mela and Sangwoo at a park.

They were walking with their hands I intertwined together.

" hey ... "

" mmm? " Dan answered

" did you see How Sangwoo was yesterday? "

" what do you mean? "

" remember when Sangwoo first met Mela, or like when they first started dating ... "

" yeah? "

" Sangwoo was like he was with every other girl he hung out with, when I first learned about them being together, I knew It'll never last long just like every time ... "

" but it did! And Sangwoo has never been happier! " Dan said in his usual happy tone feeling happy for his friend

" exactly " Barbra replied " he has never been happier, in fact he risked his life for her to live! Do you remember that? "

" Barbra what is your point? " Dan asked wondering where was she going with all this

" my point is .... Sangwoo was never a man of responsibilities, you know we girls when we are in love, we get so attached that we wouldn't mind spending the whole time with you, we become clingy sometimes you know that. Sangwoo wasn't the man to like that, he was the man who gets bored easily and quickly, he absolutely hated it when jieun tried to spend extra time with him ... "

" hey, Sangwoo hated to spend even one second with jieun, let alone extra time ... "

" whatever, my point is, he was a jerk! "

" Hey! "

" let me finish! He was! He was the guy who was just SO NICE when coming to approaching a girl, until he sleeps with her he starts to make excuses and starting to get far away until a break up happen! He USED those girls "