You know what makes me laugh?

The next day mela woke up in the morning, she didn't want to wake up she wanted to run away from this new life she was forced into!

She could smell herself, it was a beautiful scent, Sangwoo must have sprayed her a big amount of perfume, he did take care of her.
But she didn't care about all that .

She closed her eyes to go back to sleep that was when she heard the shower. Was Sangwoo taking a bath? She opened her eyes and slowly got up and tiptoed towards the corridor, she glanced inside the bathroom door where fog covered the entire bathroom, she could see sangwoos shadow behind the curtains cleaning his hair while singing ...

Her heart started beating real fast, this was an opportunity she must never miss but it was a great risk as well.

Mela quickly but quietly went towards the living room - crossing the LINE - she reached the front door but it was locked she couldn't open it. Tears started forming in her eyes as she tried opening the door, she then quickly ran upstairs towards his room, she went in and started looking for the keys but they were no where to be found.

She checked his drawers, she checked his closet, his jackets pockets and jeans pockets. She checked in his wallet and suddenly her eyes landed on ... her bag!

The bag she came with when she came here to congratulate Sangwoo for his new job.

She quickly opened her bag with her shaky hands and started checking until she saw her phone inside, it was dead.

Just when she found it she heard the shower curtains slide open. She gasped and quickly slipped the phone into her pocket and ran downstairs to the room where she was.

Sangwoo opened the bathroom door as she through her self into the futon. Sangwoo came out whistling as he was drying his hair. A towel wrapped around his torso. He walked into melas room and took a look at her, he stood there standing at her, she was under the covers with her heart racing like crazy pretending she was still asleep.

What seemed like hours, he finally left to the living room and then went upstairs to put on some clothes.

Mela was panting so hard and shaking so bad she pulled her phone from her pocket with shaky hands and looked at it before she kissed in appreciation.

All she have got to do now was to wait for Sangwoo to go to work and she would charge it and call the police.

She hid it in her pocket once again, or technically sangwoos pocket since she was wearing his clothes.

After 5 minutes she heard Sangwoo climbing down the stairs, she pretended to be sleeping.

He entered the room she was sleeping in, he stayed standing there for like too long! He didn't move and didn't make a sound he just stood there for a good amount of time that mela thought he left the room a while ago and she didn't hear it.

Mela lifted her head off the covers to check if he was there cuz it was dead silence, only to find Sangwoo crouching right beside her!

Her heart felt like it stopped beating like electricity stung her suddenly her heart hurt from the way he startled her.

She gasped loudly putting her hand on her heart.

" good morning mela ... " he said
She looked at him with wide eyes shaking before she quickly nodded mouthing
' g-good morning... "

" I'm sorry I scared you ... it's just watching you asleep is really entertaining ... "

She stared at him as her heart beat fast, she could feel the heat rising from her face and body from being nervous.