Do you love me?

She mouthed my name 'Sangwoo' I didn't answer just kept looking at her eyes interested.

' can ... I be .... your ...

Girlfriend? '

Shockerrrr
" Mela ... wow ... "

She blushed a lot I could feel her hands shaking holding mine. She closed her eyes as she lowered her head in a hasty way.

You have finally fallen Mela, you have come to death yourself asking for it ...

I knelt down on my knees to her level, and kissed her hands. She opened her eyes quickly.

" do you love me? " I teased she struggled to look at my eyes directly but nodded.

" since when shorty? "

' third week ' she mouthed

I was interested in this, I expected it was ' love at first sight ' like all the other girls I dated.

" look at you all shy and nervous "

>_<

" there's nothing to be nervous about shorty "

I leaned in and whispered in her ear " I want you to be mine " she tensed at my silky voice.

She looked at me a bit confused as if she was asking ' so ... yes? ' I nodded.

She smiled warmly looking down not knowing what to 'say'

" where's my kiss? "

She tensed up widening her eyes surprised looking at me embarrassed.

I cupped her cheeks " honey, I'm a passionate man, If I love a girl I have to kiss her, and I want her to kiss me back ... "

I know she has a past, and she's afraid of these sexual activities, but you're the one who asked for it baby.

I rubbed her cheeks " Mela~ it's me ... not a strange man ... you're safe with me I'll go easy on you ... I'll be gentle "

I brought my lips closer to her she slowly soooo nervously leaned closer trying to bring her self to kiss me. Our lips touched and we kissed.

When I pulled back she looked at me surprised

" just a pick on the lips this time "

I kissed her cheek, she gave me an embrace barraging her pink face in my chest I'll play with you a bit before I take you down sweetheart.

I wrapped my hands around her body taking in her sweet scent. We walked together and went to my car. I put on a few songs as she felt cozy.

We arrived at her place I caressed her cheek as she smiled at my eyes. Mela is really beautiful, I couldn't help but notice that.

" I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 9 "

She wondered what I had in mind ...

" You're safe with me ... "