Let's dance ... shall we

A few days passed and it was the engagement part day for nick and his fiancé called Sheila

Everyone was there all his friends, including Mela who was feeling a lot better now and her was almost not there anymore.

Sangwoo was there in a corner was some ladies and other friends drinking until he noticed a familiar figure passing by from far away in the hall. Of course he knew she was Mela.

She wore a really cute dress which fit her small figure, almost made her a little sexy. He unconsciously left and approached her. He watched her as she was walking in front of him her back facing him holding a big gift box.

She approached nick as she hugged him tightly she then hugged Sheila. After some minutes she separated from them as she ran into Sangwoo in a sudden. She opened her eyes in a surprise.

" hey there~ " Sangwoo said smirking at her as he analyzed her thighs she looked uncomfortable as he noticed this. It was the first time she ever felt Sangwoo look dirty at her, she wasn't comfortable in her dress too, she didn't have time to prepare for one and her friend gave her this, she was insecure of her body and the dress kinda showed it all.

" Mela, how are you feeling today? You look so much better " he said as she smiled warmly at him nodding and nothing the words better.

he started walking with her talking about some little things making her giggle and laugh he had such great sense of humor. And he looked incredibly Handsome that night.

Mela loved being with Sangwoo, he was kind gentle, funny and assuring

Mela loved being with Sangwoo, he was kind gentle, funny and assuring. A slow song started playing " let's dance ... shall we? " he said as he tilted his hand to the side. Mela couldn't say no to him but she was red as a tomato and unconfident " I'll lead you ... don't worry Mela "

His voice ... was so confident and cool. So smooth. He took Melas hand as he placed it
On his shoulder as snaked his hand behind her back as he held her hand gently in his.

He pulled her gently towards him thank god she was wearing heels so that she wasn't as short as she was. They started dancing as slowly as the music started.

It was so romantic, She was so shy and couldn't believe it and he was pretty happy about it.
After 10 minutes of dancing they finished finally. Mela thanked him as he rubbed her head playfully he then took her hand gently and walked towards the balcony.

They stood there feeling the fresh air, so peaceful. Mela pointed at the sky m, Sangwoo looked up at the sky to see a gorgeous sky full of sparkling million stars.

The night went on as they ate some snack sang for nick danced and it was about the end of the party. Everyone was leaving and congratulating
Nick and Sheila. She waved bye at them. And before leaving she looked back to see Sangwoo standing there smiling at her.

She blushed shyly as she walked back to him and stood there in front of him. She waved at him but he instead hugged her tightly as she stood there frozen her eyes wide opened.

She very slowly wrapped her arms around him and close her eyes trying to feel the beautiful feeling without being scared.

After what felt like hours they let go looking at each other. They smiled at each other before she walked away. He went to the balcony as he saw her crossing the street and saw her house that she got into, it was right across the street.