You want me to stay ?

Sangwoo prepared the couch for mela to sleep and went to sleep on a mini couch in his room upstairs. It was so quite rlly and so dark. Mela felt kinda lonely until KoKo suddenly jumped on the couch and curled hisself beside her head

Sangwoo didn't want mela to sleep on the futon after what he had did to her on it. He was feeling pain in his chest as he slept alone upstairs.

The next day ...

Mela woke up on the sound of the TV, she then heard Sangwoo coming with a pleasant smell of food. She sat up as she felt him sit beside her while pouring mango juice into a glass.

She hesitantly hand signed ' good morning ' she felt kinda anxious because he didn't reply. She 'looked' down a bit sad before she heard his voice say " good morning " she was delighted to hear him say it even though his voice sounded emotionless.

He placed a plate on her lap and left to his room. Mela thought ' Snagwoo not eat with me? '

After a while Sangwoo finally came down stairs his perfume filling the place he walked in. He took the tray of food back to the kitchen, crouched down, he touched the tapes on her face and started removing it slowly not to hurt her skin. When he removed them, he cleaned her eyelid with a wet cotton removing the old stains of the ointment and sweat. And applied fresh ointment gently on them he could see that the black eye was a lot better. He was relieved. He then placed new eyepatches and taped them with the medical tape.

He then got up on his feet and mela stopped being frozen in her place. " bathroom? " he asked and she slowly shook her head.

She then heard car keys and heard the front door open and close. 'Sangwoo leave? No goodbye mela? '

" neaaah~ "

Sangwoo drove to his working place, it was a rather windy day, he worked for 3 hours with a terrible headache. After his shift was finally done he walked to his car and got in feeling terribly dizzy.

He started driving through the streets seeing the word spinning around him, he parked at the side of the road. Grabbing his head wit his hands, his hands were shaky and his face yellow.
________________________________

Mela sat there on the couch, it was six pm, Sangwoo left at 9 am. Mela was scared, he was never this late before, did something bad happen to him?

She didn't know what to do, she was sitting on the couch since the morning, she was extremely anxious and shaky.

All of a sudden, she broke down tears wetting both her eyepatches, she cried as loud as she could. She stood up and started calling him disparately. But she couldn't spell his name basically. Just a few weak sounds came out.

" aaaaoooo *whimper* aaaaooooo " she tried her best to call him but before she could continue she tripped and fell on the floor in pain. But she didn't stop and cried more and more and called once again " aaaaooooo "

Suddenly she heard the door burst open!

She stopped and lifted her head

" ...... Mela ? " she heard his worried voice sangwoos worried voice

She kept frozen for a couple of moments before she bursted out crying with her blindfolded eyes. She suddenly felt her self being carried in strong arms.

" hey~ hey~ " she felt his hand wiping her tears as he talked with his soft voice.

She was very shaky " hey it's okay ~ "

' Sangwoo where ? ' she managed to mouth

" I'm sorry I arrived really late, I felt dizzy and a lot of things happened, I didn't mean to scare you like that "