READ THIS PLEASE!

Hey guys

I'm really really pissed of and feeling rage rage rage I mean wtfff how is this okaaay??!!!

I saw my friends on Instagram changing their profile pictures to red color and I was wondering what was going on some kinda a symbol or what

I went through their stories and what I saw just horrified me

I don't know if y'all noticed, but there is a big campaign that the Arabs are doing for supporting Palestine al aqsa mousque and the sheikh jarrah Neighborhood.

Guys! It's! Just horrifying! What Israel are doing to these Palestinians under the name of peace!

It's just outrageous how people who have experienced holocaust can do such thing to other people.

Israel government had decided to get Palestinians out of their homes and make Israeli settlers live in their homes instead illegally. It's just so ridiculous! It's so painful and sad watching this old lady watching her house being taken from her, yelling: that's my house it's not theirs, it's my home and then there's this Isreali cetizen mocking her and telling her to hush it's just drives you mad! Like Wtf dude! Imagine if this was your family!

And they don't give them like somewhere else to stay in, they are like get out of your house so that Israeli citizens can live inside your house and you can go live in the streets or die for all I care! It's sooo Unfair! The saddest thing is that this has been going on since 1948 and it just got famous these couple of days.

Hundreds of videos of Israeli army just beating Muslims as they pray peacefully inside their mosque, throwing sound bombs at them inside their mosque and in the streets, they freaking even beat them with sewage water and shooting them with rubber bullets.

The day before yesterday they used real bullets and yesterday bombs in Ghana killed children

They had beaten the hell out of Christians just because they wanted to enter their church to celebrate Easter! What is wrong with that!!! Those fucking monsters!!!

Since it's Ramadan, the holy month in Islam, Muslims gathered in the streets to eat Eftar together because in Ramadan they spend the day fasting and they eat at sunset. They were just PEACEFULLY gathered to eat together and then those fucking Israeli citizens started throwing trash at them and rocks, destroy the tables they had the food on and when the Palestinians started fighting back the Israeli police came to save the day! And what do they do? They fucking arrest the Palestinians for 'attacking' Israeli citizens! What is this? Like for real somebody tell me on what planet are we living on? What the fuck is this time that we are living in? Injustice time!

There's a video of an Israeli citizens who just ran down two young boys with his car and the police man started protecting him and defending him.

Yesterday they were broadcasting live Palestinians were gathered in their mosque and in the mosque's square at dawn to get ready because the Israeli citizens were planing to break into the mosque. What the hell jewish people doesn't even have mosques they have Synagogues, what the hell gives them the right to do that.

There's a video where they were breaking the gates to the mosque and some were waiting outside singing! While the army finish off the Palestinians inside the mosque for them to enter! That is just outrageous you don't see no sympathy no conscious no humanity in this people how do they even live with their selves how are they accepting their selves is just weird and disgusting.

Arab leaders they ain't doing shit, in fact a lot are signing ' peace deals ' with Israel you have Bahrain, Sudan, United States of emanates. So normal people, citizens from Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Kuwait and many others are trying to help by raising the hashtag

#save_sheikh_jarrah
And in Arabic
#انقذوا_حي_الشيخ_جراح

They know they can't do anything to help so they are doing their best to let the world know about the chaos happening to their country by raising the hashtags

And then Instagram they just started deleting posts and stories about the Palestinian case to cover up, so what did the Arabs do? They freaking raised a hashtag called one star

#نجمة_واحدة

And went and rated Instagram one star on google and App Store and Instagram quickly went down and started apologizing saying it was an error and started instead of deleting the stories and posts, they started marking them as sensitive content. You guys you have to check out the Instagram rate.

Listen you guys, no matter where you are and from where you are, these people are humans children are being killed like it's nothing.

They educate their children about killing the Arabs, Muslims and Christians. I've seen interviews of freaking Jewish children saying
' when I see a dead Arab child it just makes me happy, just the thought of it makes me happy '

Guys this is not normal for a child to say this
It's really really creepy ...

This is Palestinian land, it was never theirs like they claim, these people are going through occupation, land seizure, document forgery, threats, forced eviction and displacement, illegal settlements, ethnic cleansing.

These devils had renamed every street of Palestine into a Hebraic name, they are attacking people and when the injured people go to medic tents they attack those tents too and above all they have always been supported by USA providing weapons and medical care for Israel.

I saw that I have a good amount of readers and I felt it was my responsibility to educate my readers since I have a chance. You won't see this on CNN whatsoever that's why I want you to go check out these accounts on Instagram
And see for yourself, you guys everything is clear as the sun. The Jewish are announcing it in front of you admitting of stealing the houses they don't care. Let's help raise their hashtags you guys.

I am so happy to see that their massage had reached a lot of countries, there are protests in Britain, Berlin, Denmark, turkey, Amsterdam

This land and this mosque you guys is a very holy sight to all the Muslims, it is where their prophet Mohammad prayed and it must be respected, there's some Israeli people trying to manipulate the situation and make it snow as the Palestinians are the evil ones and That the police are just 'protecting them'

The Videos shows it all you guys just please don't stay silent in this and go see for you selves!

Don't stay silent you guys ❤️

I'm standing with Palestine!