Hug me back little girl

At night :
Sangwoo drove home in his black car in the empty streets as there was a cigarette between his lips. His wolf eyes was on the road, his mind so clear, he didn't think about absolutely nothing.

He reached his house finally, he entered home as his charming cologne filled the place. He got down to his basement.

( just by the way the basement in this story is placed in the middle of the room right in front of the front door )

He got down to his basement as he took of his belt. The basement so dark so humid so sticky. He took a seat on a small wooden chair as he rocked the belt gently between his hands.

In front of him was a little girl, a child 12 years old. Tied and her mouth taped she looked at him with horror, her wide eyes covered with tears as she was sobbing, her face so close to his.

" shhh " he shushed as he caressed her right cheek wiping some tears with his fingers.

" I won't hurt you ... okay? " he played with her short hair as he was petting a cat.

His touch made her tremble with fear. She was locked in this basement for 2 days and this is the first time he visited her.

He observed her child face and her horrified eyes. He leaned his face towards her and kissed her wet cheek. He kissed her gently.

He wrapped his strong arms around her and embraced her in a tight yet gentle hug as her head was between he's shoulder and head.

He rubbed both her back and back of her head.

She tried to calm down " I'm not going to hurt you " he whispered which horrified her even more.

" do you want to get out of here? " she nodded quickly still shaking.

" then do what I tell you to do " he said in a calm and quiet tone. He untied her and got the tape away from her mouth gently.

He caressed her face and placed his forehead on her's. His eyes looking deep into her soul.

" are you going to listen to me? " he said rubbing her cheeks.

" mmm " she replied as a yes, she was too afraid to open her mouth, too scared to move.

He grabbed his belt and wrapped it around her small neck and started to pull it so that it got smaller around her neck but not chocking her ........ yet ...

She started shaking, holding her sobs as a few escaped her mouth, she was too scared to cry. Her eyes never left his.

" shhhh " he shushed her gently by putting both his index and middle fingers on her Lips.

" if you scream and make a sound, I'll break your beautiful neck "

" if you tried to move now I'll break your beautiful neck "

" I will let you go little girl, I will set you free "

" BUT ... "

He tightened the belt around her neck causing her to whimper and breath faster.

" if I ever see you here again, if you ever messed with my car, if you ever tried to steal from my house ... "

" I'm sorry~~ " she couldn't take it anymore she cried and peed herself.

Sangwoo kept looking at her for a few seconds  as her head looked like it was sank between her shoulders as she cried heartbreakingly.

He removed the belt from her neck and pulled her to him in a tight hug. He closed his eyes and imagined his father hugging him. It was as if he's giving her the love he wished he had in his childhood.

" hug me back little girl " he whispered his voice different this time it was more gentle and human.

She hugged him back. He stayed there imagining the little girl as the little Sangwoo, Sangwoo the child, Sangwoo the poor scared child, terrified from his mother, his mother that gave birth to him, his mother that didn't care, his mother that wanted to end her son's life, her son from flesh and blood. And then comes his father, his superhero that saved him every time. But was gone, gone too early. Leaving poor little Sangwoo alone.

Sangwoo opened his eyes finally and carried the girl upstairs he went to the bathroom and undressed her, put her dirty clothes in the washing machine he bathed her gently cleaning her, she looked a bit calm then.

She smelled beautiful and clean. He dressed her his own sweater it covered her whole body he dried her hair, again , imagining as if he was a father, how nice he could be, how he would never make his children from flesh and blood scared and horrified but reassured and safe and happy and loved and that they love him back more than his parents ever did.

He placed dinner in front of her as she was eating quickly but still confused. She was homeless, she annoyed him multiple times and tried to screw his expensive car. She drove him angry. He taught her a lesson in his own way.

And now it was time to let her go. No more mr nice guy, after her clothes were clean and dry, he dressed her and added a scarf and large gloves and even gave her his sweater, carried her and put her outside the house.

She looked up at him with her wide eyes not wanting to leave anymore but knew she had to, she hugged his legs tightly as if saying goodbye.

When he didn't hug back, she let go and looked up at him again. He had an expression on his face, an unreadable expression, even the look on his eyes was blank. He stood like this for a couple of seconds before heading back and disappearing  inside the house.

_______________📢_______________

Do u like it so far?
Do I update?