You dont have to lie to me Mela

Mela almost gasped at his question

Hang out with some friends?

Is he serious? Mela loved to finally get out of the house and be normal again

Mela nodded slowly

Sangwoo looked at her wondering, would she expose him once meet Dan and Barbra? Sangwoo couldn't ask her that, he had done a lot of harmful things for her and now he just wanted to give her the freedom to do what she feels right. Either to stay silent or expose him and escape. He was finally satisfied with any decision she make and will accept it no matter what it was.

He pulled her to his lap and hugged her tightly, Mela felt good in his embrace she hugged him back.

" tomorrow, we'll meet up with Dan and Barbra, they're actually dating now "

Mela hummed in response

" do you feel like taking a bath? "

Mela kind of felt worried, when he mentioned the bath, she remembered what happened that day and Sangwoo felt her anxiety rising.

" if you want to, the water is hot. I'll be cooking for lunch, when you finish the lunch will be ready " he said assuring her that he won't he bathing her or helping her.

Mela felt relieved and after a couple of seconds she nodded. Sangwoo smiled at her.

" I'll prepare the towels for you " he said before helping her up on her feet and led her to the bathroom. Mela waited beside Sangwoo as he took some towels out from a small closet in the bathroom. He also prepared her new clothes to wear and placed them on a small chair.

" here are some new clothes, they're on the chair alright and the towels are on top of them"

Mela nodded

" alright " Sangwoo said before leaving, mela tugged on his sleeve and mouthed ' thank you '

Sangwoo smiled and ruffled her head before leaving.

Mela took a bath and struggled to wear her clothes but managed in the end but felt like something wasn't comfortable.

She smelled a delicious scent in the air. She got out and headed to the kitchen walking carefully while touching the walls.

She reached the kitchen catching sangwoos eye who was busy serving the plates.

" Oh you're finished! " he said and mela nodded with a smile.

Sangwoo observed her clothes before laughing softly making mela confused.

" you have your blouse backwards, here I'll fix it for you " he said approaching her. He took the sleeves off of her arms and rolled the blouse to the other side and helped mela put her arms back in.

She was a bit embarrassed but it was quick and okay. He took her hand gently " let's go to the living room it's warmer in there, I got the heater in there " he said while leading her gently to the living room. She sat down and he went and bought lunch on a tray.

They started eating it was a bit quiet between them. Sangwoo decided to break the silence.

" Mela ... " Mela who was chewing stopped and listened

" are you ...... happy? "

Mela slowly processed his question, happy? That's a big question he was asking ...

" ...... never mind ... just forget I said anything "

Mela blushed in embarrassment, she didn't mean to make him feel this way by her silence.

Sangwoos pov

What was I thinking asking her that stupid question, I'm freaking keeping her here as a prisoner, her eye is punched and she can't open them, I assaulted her and now I'm asking her hey by the way are you happy ?

Damn you're so stupid just shut the hell up

Suddenly I felt a touch on my hand, I looked at mela she was smiling at me of course with her eyes closed she put her plate aside and leaned into me her face close to mine.

She mouthed ' I'm happy with you Sangwoo '

I looked at her for a couple of seconds before i closed my eyed an a brief laugh almost like a breath escaped my lips.

" you don't have to lie to me mela "

her face changed to a sad one

I cupped her cheeks " put I promise you'll be ... soon ... " I said before planting a kiss on her forehead and getting off of the couch into the kitchen.

End of Sangwoo pov

Mela was left in the living room sad and feeling sorry she didn't answer quickly. She hated to hurt his feelings.

At night ...

Sangwoo was on his laptop looking for other job opportunities that matches what he studied at the university, with s towel wrapped around his nick cuz he took a bath minutes ago.

The television was on, Mela was getting sleepy, she was wrapped with a blanket sitting on the couch. She wanted to sleep so bad.

She got off of the couch and carefully approached Sangwoo, walking slowly cuz she couldn't see. She went on her knees and placed both her arms and head on sangwoos lap, Sangwoo looked down at her and a smirk appeared on his lips.

" what are you doing kitty Kat " he teased

She smiled at her nickname before mouthing

' I want to sleep '

Sangwoo shrugged " well then go sleep "

She shook her head ' no, you come sleep too '

Sangwoo laughed slightly " alright, I guess I'll take a break then " he closed his laptop and carried Mela to that room and placed her on the futon and lay beside her.

' sangwoo '

Sangwoo somehow loved it when she mouthed his name, he wished he could hear her voice saying his name.

He smiled at her and held her hand

" mmm " he answered

' I want a bedtime story '

Sangwoo chuckled

" really? Alright what kind of bed time story do you want? "

Mela thought with a smile on her face

" do you want horror! "

Mela shook her head quickly laughing at the way Sangwoo said it with a creepy voice

" mmm how about an adventurous tale " he said

She nodded happily in agreement

" alright " he slept beside her and interwind his fingers with hers.

" once upon a time there was this ......
....................
                 ........................            ....................... "

Sangwoo still hasn't finished the first part of the story, and he could hear soft snores coming from mela.

He smiled at her, she must have been really really sleepy after all. He covered her well with the blanket and leaned into her planting a kiss on her cheek as he cupped the other one.

She was sleeping so peacefully, he remembered her mouthing ' I'm happy with you Sangwoo '

He smiled at that. He then placed his head on her breasts and hugged her tightly as if a child sleeping with his mother.

" soon Mela ... I will let you go ... soon "