៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5࿐

𝓜𝓪𝔂 1, 2021❜

Y/n's POV
Gopal and I went towards the shop, many people still visit and I see that granddad placed a shrine for Boboiboy beside the shop to commemorate his heroism. I couldn't help but frown, my head went low and I could feel my tears forming yet again.

"Gopal!" I heard Yaya's voice, calling for Gopal. "Y/n I'll be over there if you need anything" he pointed at the counter with a smile "sure" he left me standing in the corner.

"Y/n?" I turned around to see Granddad smiling at me. He looks happy but the sorrow in his eyes was evident. "Good afternoon granddad" I greeted "you too Y/n. It's been a while since you visited us, how are you?" He asked he walked me towards an unoccupied chair. "I'm fine granddad. I'm just not used to not seeing Boboiboy around" I said.

He smiled worryingly and said "I know it's hard Y/n but I know you'll be brave," he said "thank you granddad" "oh I'm needed in the counter I'll see you around," he said, "you too granddad".

"Hey!! Y/n!!" A female ran towards me and hugged me from behind. "E-eh? Who are you?" I asked "seriously Y/n? It's me, Moon, I'm Boboiboy's cousin remember? I gave you your notebook before since Boboiboy borrowed it" oh yeah, I changed the past event but I don't remember meeting her.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I have a bad memory" I lied "that's okay. By the way are you fine now?" She asked I see how worried she was for me even though we just met. "I'm fine really. Just a little sad that's all" her face showed devastation, I know she's also sad about her cousin. "Alright, I'll catch up with you later Y/n." She stood up and bid goodbye.

"Are you going to order Y/n?" I saw Yaya beside me holding a pen and paper. "Oh hey Yaya, umm yeah I'll just get a to-go iced chocolate," she wrote it down and said "okay then I'll be right back" everyone looks so busy so that's why I took out the diary and read some stuff about it.

I giggled a bit about his daily life. But some are interesting. Some pages made me blush since some of them are about me. Heh, I'm torturing myself.

...

I waited for a phone call to tell some stuff to my past self. And just as I thought about it I received a call.

"Hey!! I need your help!!" She screamed which almost broke my eardrums. Oww. "Calm down what is it?" I asked "the notebook I lend to Boboiboy!! It has a weird doodle in there, it's pretty embarrassing!! What should I do???" She was panicking, I remember that doodle, I drew him with an arrow pointing at him with writings saying "my prince charming". It was on the last page so he wouldn't dare to see, I think?

"Umm calm down, I don't think he'll find out" "are you sure??" "Yes, I am." "Alright then bye"

Uhh, that was already exhausting for me... Now let's take another look at the diary.

Author's POV
She was skimming through the diary, with tears accompanying her. "If he's alive he could've fulfilled his dreams" she cried.

The last sentence on the page made her cry even more. It says:

"I wish to live long, and I want to spend my whole life with Y/n"