៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11࿐

Y/n's POV
The words that spat out from his mouth electrocuted my body. Everything was a blur, there was ringing in my ears. I couldn't move an inch, I was questioning myself how my plan went downhill. Tears started to flow out of my eyes, I couldn't bear to believe what he said.

This is all an illusion! Tell me this is all just a misunderstanding! Tell me this is a nightmare! Please wake me up if it is!

"Y/n! Are you crying?!" He tried to hold me but I retracted my body before he could even touch me. I can't tell him how I feel, I want to but...

It might ruin the future. "I-i'm not crying haha" I wiped my tears away, trying to laugh it out. "You are, did I say something wrong? Are you mad I didn't tell you sooner?" He said in a concerned manner. I wanted to tell him that he did say something wrong! He should have said he liked me! Not Yaya! This didn't happen in the future! What did I do wrong to deserve this?

What mistake I did to get this ending?! "I-i... I gotta go" I threw the bouquet on his chest and ran as fast as I could. Tears were nonstop falling, and I could hear from afar how Boboiboy is trying to call me. I just couldn't face him. Not in this situation.

...

Author's POV

Y/n finally got back home. She didn't even face her mother from the pain she's going through. She just ascended to her room, quietly sobbing, she slammed the door closed and locked it. Her back met with the door, as she glides down to sit on the cold floor. She hugged her knees, tears couldn't stop from falling.

Her phone started to ring, and her mother just arrived behind her door, knocking, asking if she was alright

Her phone started to ring, and her mother just arrived behind her door, knocking, asking if she was alright. She thought about how she's going to face Boboiboy tomorrow.

How she's going to respond to his sentence a while ago. She got up on her feet and grabbed Boboiboy's diary, she tried to look for clues. She didn't know what she did to make this happen. She must have made a blunder to cause all of this nightmare.

Just when she was about to give up a tiny compartment was found behind the thick covers. There she found secret chapters of the diary. She was taken aback by the discovery, she gently removed the cover and took the ripped pages. She opened them one by one, and what was surprising is that those chapters made her heart sank to the very end.

'Dear Diary,
Y/n confessed to me today, and it's Valentine's day. I was surprised to know how she really feels about me. I wasn't sure how to reply so I lied that I liked her back. I was too afraid to break her heart, she was one of my closest friends. So I accepted her confession against my will. I mean it's fine since Yaya doesn't feel the same way I felt for her. Maybe I'll learn how to love Y/n... But I'm not really sure, I feel guilty lying about my feelings. But it really made her happy... Ugh I'm so messed up.

-Boboiboy.'

Her heart shattered, her surroundings darkening each passing page.

'Dear Diary,
Yaya actually likes me back! She told me just now, but I haven't told her about my relationship with Y/n yet. I'm scared to break up with Y/n, it might break her knowing I just used her for my leisure. She might even murder me! How can I tell her the truth without hurting her?

-Boboiboy'

Anger started to build up inside her, she was a rebound after all this time? She couldn't believe how Boboiboy even managed to do this to her. She wanted to rip him apart. But even if he did that to her, her feelings for him were stronger.

'Dear diary,
I told Yaya about my relationship with Y/n and she told me it was fine. I was too scared to let her go that I told her I would cheat on Y/n for her. She said it might cause problems later on but I can't, I was tempted to do it. I love Yaya more than anything. I am sincerely guilty for doing this to Y/n.

-Boboiboy'

This page made her blood boil, at the same time depressed and insecure. Was she that dense not to notice this cheating happening behind her. Did she trust Boboiboy too much?

'Dear Diary,
Y/n was sick today so I had to take care of her for a while. But it was also my first date with Yaya. So I had to make it quick and leave her as soon as possible so I can go out with Yaya. I made an excuse so that she wouldn't get the idea of me cheating. And after visiting her I went out with Yaya. Still, she was concerned about me and Y/n but I told her I'll break up with Y/n soon enough. She's not my type, she's too possessive and moody. It was also unbelievable! I actually made out with Yaya on the first date. I was too nervous that—'

Y/n didn't finish reading the chapter, instead, she threw the diary away and began to trash her room. She broke her glass figurines, CDs, pictures, a vase, etc. She couldn't handle the betrayal that happened behind her after all of these years. She wanted to rip them apart, especially Yaya who tolerated Boboiboy to cheat. Her sanity was dropping to 0. She wanted to commit arson just to relieve her rampaging anger. She screamed out curses and hate remarks.

But in the end, she fell to her knees, crying, asking, wondering, why the world had to make her suffer from all of this