៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9࿐

Y/n's POV

The next class is soon to come and yet Boboiboy and Yaya were still wherever Boboiboy went off. Anxiety builds up inside me, what could be happening between them?

"Y/n, you've been staring at the door for almost the entire time. Are you worried something bad could've Happened between them?" Ying questioned, her eyes were full of worry. "Yes, I better look for them" screw classes, I remember these lectures anyway. Boboiboy is my top priority for now.

"Y/n! Classes are about to start!" I rushed to the door, without listening to them. I need to find Boboiboy. Some event had already changed, his death event could change too!

I tried looking at the cafeteria but they were not there. As well as the gym, even at the schoolyard. "Where is he?" My heart was racing from distress. Gahh! Where are they? There I was struck by a realization. "The rooftop"

...

"Boboiboy?!" There I was them hugging. I didn't know why, but the interaction was torturing me. It was probably some friendly hug, but why does my head interpret it in some other way. They parted from each other, once they noticed my presence. I stared at them curiously.

"Y/n" Yaya called my name. My eyes shifted from her to Boboiboy then back to her. "I was worried you guys were kidnapped. I'm glad you guys were just here" I forced out a smile. Boboiboy nodded and walked past me. "W-what did you guys discussed?" Yaya giggled, beaming at me afterward. "Nothing much" she went close to me and patted my shoulder. What the hell was that supposed to mean?!

She then left, catching up with Boboiboy. Leaving me dumbfounded. Did I go all this way just for them to leave me again? I fucking hate this, and I don't know why.

...

For the whole class, Boboiboy wasn't talking much. He wouldn't even dare to look at me, I felt a bit upset. "Boboiboy" I try to reach for him only to inch away, is he sulking? "Hey, I'm sorry. There are just some secrets that I can't tell you." I tried my best not to catch my teacher's attention.

He averted his gaze at me, I finally got his attention. "I'm sorry" I sincerely apologized. He finally smiled and whispered "I apologize as well. It was childish of me to sulk for a simple reason" I sighed in relief, finally, he talks. "I'm glad we're on good terms again pal" I punched his arm playfully.

"Me too!" "You two!" The teacher noticed us and made us stand up. "Stand outside the room, until classes end" he ordered. Boboiboy and I exchanged glances and went outside in defeat. "We're in big trouble now" he faked sobbed. The teacher closed the door leaving me and Boboiboy outside the room. It was oddly quiet "you know it's your fault right?" I cocked an eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"No, it's not! You're the one who talked first!" He pouted at me "well you're the one who almost screamed 'me too!'" I laughed at my remark, making him laugh as well. "It's both our fault" we stared at each other, smiling at each other. He raised his fist, gesturing me to have a fist bump.

Instead, I held his fist, his eyes widened, a blush crept into his cheeks. I felt the atmosphere being cozy and warm. Imaginary bubbles surrounding us both.

"Boboiboy, promise me something" he cocked an eyebrow at me. "What is it?" "Promise me that you won't die on me" he looked surprised at my words. "huh?" "Just promise me. That every mission you are doing, you better keep your butt safe" I gripped not too tightly on his fist.

He stared at our hands then back at me. He smiled and said "I promise, that I would stay alive" "good boy" he opened his fist and held my hand into his.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Author-chan: sorry for being dead

Author-chan: sorry for being dead. But I tell ya... We're close to the climax... I think🤔