៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3࿐

𝓐𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓵 30,2021❜

Y/n's POV
"Did ya became deaf now Boboiboy??!!" She yelled "how come this is happening?? You're here, how can you call him??" Gopal was puzzled about what's happening. I gulped and responded "Y-y/n??" There was silence behind the other call. "Wait... Boboiboy don't tell me your Solar clone made a voice changer device to prank me??" She answered. Fuck. How can I tell her?

"How can this be possible Y/n??" Gopal questioned "I don't know" I replied. "Y/n is Boboiboy on his way?" I heard Fang on the other side "nope I think he's making a prank again" I heard myself tsk on the phone. "Okay just tell him to hurry his prank and get his butt over here".

Fang's Voice soon vanished. "hear that shortie? Come here as soon as possible! Bye!" The call soon ended. And my eyes were widened shocked. "Y/n, what just happened?!!" Gopal asked I'm terrified of what just occurred.

"What did 'she' say?" He asked "they were at school, but it's summer" I glanced at him. This is very nerve-wracking, I need to put the pieces together somehow.

Then it hit me "I think I just got a call from past Y/n"

...

"W-we need to tell somebody about this Y/n!" Gopal paced back and forth. We've been quite apprehensive about everything that just happened.

"I think that's not the best option Gopal" I replied. "Y/n that call you had came from our past timeline! What should we do?? What if they call again??" The tension was getting higher by the minute we kept thinking about it.

I don't really know how to calm down now, it's really hard to believe that this happened. My first impression was that it could be a prank or something but who would do such a thing now that Boboiboy just died.

"Maybe it's another joke made by kids?" I perked up "well yeah maybe" he replied. He sat on the floor with his hands massaging his bridge. "Kids I brought snacks!" My mom suddenly appeared in my room holding a tray of chips, cookies, and juice. "Thanks, Mom" "thank you, auntie!" Gopal took the tray from my mom and laid it on the tiny table as he started to chug on the juice and swallowed a chip. He's stress eating, isn't he?

"What are you kids up to?" She asked "nothing important just catching up on things" my mother nodded and soon left. But before leaving completely she smiled at me with worry.

The event swirled in my mind like a drug side effect. There I remembered, that call I just got Happened to me already. It was the first day of class on June 8, 2018. I called Boboiboy to come quickly to class since it was already starting.

"Shit what if Boboiboy didn't get the call and went to school late? Did something change from the past?" I mumbled to myself. "Oh heck! Y/n I gotta go home! Dad's gonna kill me if I return past curfew! Bye! And call me if anything happens again okay?" He rushed outside with a wave, and I heard him saying goodbye to my mom and closed the front door.

I fell back to my bed and gaze at the ceiling, what if Boboiboy was late that day?

....

"What?! What do you mean Boboiboy wasn't there in the picture on the first day?!" I yelled on the phone "calm down Y/n I checked it and he wasn't there. I'm telling you he was late that day and he couldn't get on time so we took the photo instead" Fang explained. What the hell, what's going on. Did I change something? Dang, it.

"Oh okay thanks Fang, see ya" "are you sure you're okay y/n?" He asked "yes I'm fine thank you" "alright then bye" I hung up and went through my laptop picture files. It had all my memories in it as if it's my diary.

I was shocked when I saw the picture. He wasn't really there.

...

The whole night I couldn't get to bed, I didn't even have enough dinner since I was too caught up thinking about the situation I just got into.

My eyes were pretty drowsy as I try to stay awake. "Dang it!" I slammed my laptop close and placed it on my coffee table. "Everything was all normal except for the photo. And everyone was aware that Boboiboy wasn't in there. Am I becoming crazy??" I said to myself. But what if I could redo all of my regrets with that phone call?

Could it be possible? I could change Boboiboy's fate, as well as I am. But will it be worth it?

"I made up my mind. I need to rewrite history"