៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23࿐

Author's POV

As he observed his grandson(s) dispersed throughout the home, Tok Aba groaned and asked, "Tell me why Boboiboy is split into his elemental forms." Ochobot apologized to Tok Aba, "Sorry Atok, Boboiboy's watch appears to have malfunctioned this morning and the first thing I knew he's stuck like this." Ochobot pondered a fix, but his only option was to fix the watch within the day. "Well, how can we fix this? He has school today. And he'll lose his memories if he's split into 7 for an entire day," he reasoned.

Ochobot remarked, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to leave him be like his for a while? Let's just hope that I'll be able to do something with the broken watches"  Tok has no other choice but to let them go to school this way. "Lads, get ready for school. And please be on your best behavior" he said while eyeing the troublemaker trio who were exchanging mischievous glances.

"Don't worry Atok, I'll watch over them" Quake voluntarily stated, Atok nodded in approval and told them to go and get ready for school. "How will you fix their watches Ochobot?" Atok questioned, fixing 7 plates of breakfast.

Ochobot groaned and made his way upstairs to collect the watches. "I'll have to take all of their watches, which will render them absolutely helpless."

...

Y/n's POV

Before sitting down at our table, I put on my school shoes. I then placed food on my plate, but after four bites, I felt full. My mother asked me with a troubled look on her face, "Sweetie, are you not going to finish your food?" I nodded and smiled to reassure her because I didn't want to concern her about my health at the moment. She already has a lot on her plate, and I don't need to add anything else. I should be the one protecting her because I know a murderer is lurking nearby.

"It's fine mom, I'm just not in the mood for breakfast" I lied, she glanced at me with concern and sat across me. "You know N/n, I've been thinking lately. Maybe it's time we move out of the town," my eyes widened with what she had told me, making me almost drop my spoon on the floor.

"W-why mom?" She lowered her head, anxiousness seen through her face. "This town seems to be affecting your state of mind, especially since this is where your father... Left us" I clenched my fists, attempting not to get affected by the mention of my 'father'.

"I know he betrayed and left us, penniless sweetie. But that doesn't mean we can start over, it took me some time to think. However, it's still not too late right?" Mom looked at me with pity, I couldn't look back at her. Even if I do want to leave this place behind, I have an unfinished business to deal with. "I-I'll think about it mom" is what I said before kissing her cheek and waving goodbye. "Be safe sweetie"

...

Swinging my back over my shoulder, I opened our front door only to be met with Gopal waiting for me. "What are you doing here?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. He smiled warmly and greeted me 'good morning. "You walked out on us last time, and I just wanted to see if you're okay pal" I glanced away, ruffling my messy hair. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry" he wrapped an arm around me in a friendly manner as he dragged me out of my house. "Bro bro, we're the friend-zoned duo. Your problem is also my problem. You can tell me anything you want to. You have my word" he grinned brightly at me, and I just stared at him bluntly.

"But I'm fine. And besides, you're not reliant, if someone bribes you with food for info you'll definitely tell them right away" Gopal felt his pride shattered there. "Y-you're not wrong. But really! I swear! I swear on my dad's mustache that I will not tell anyone your secrets" he looked at me with seriousness written over his face, to be honest, it made him look like a fool rather than a man giving an oath to loyalty.