៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12࿐

Author's POV
The very next day was nothing but dull in y/n's perspective. Instead of having a very nice morning, she indulged in sadness, she couldn't collect herself after everything she has found out. Now she's worried about how she's gonna face Boboiboy.

"Good morning sweetie. Are you alright? You didn't get to eat dinner last night" her mother sat beside her, hunching over to level with her daughter's eyes. "I'm fine mom," she said before standing up and grabbing the toast from her plate. "Is that all you're gonna get? You need nutrition for you to focus on your classes" she glanced at her daughter, her expression was entirely concerned about the female's condition.

"I'll be fine mom. Don't worry" she slipped on her shoes and left without a goodbye.

...

On the way to the school was nothing but gray, she walked slowly, not minding the other people around her. Her thoughts were completely drawn to what occurred yesterday. She felt like lashing out of anger, but she was out of energy from crying her heart out last night. At the front gate of the school stood Boboiboy waiting for his best friend, Y/n.

His head darted everywhere, he was full of worry about what happened to them yesterday. He thought that she might be upset, and he wanted to apologize right away.

His face enlightened seeing the approaching female. He waved a huge hi to her, but unfortunately, she just walked past him. Completely neglecting his existence. He came to a halt by the sudden cold shoulder. "Hey y/n!" He turned to call unto her, but again he was ignored.

He tried to catch up with her, sadly she acted as if he wasn't there. "Good morning Y/n! So about yesterday... I'm really sorry if I didn't tell you right away" he sincerely apologized. Still, she was ignoring him "are you still mad?" She clutched the strap of her bag. She hastened her pace, still, he tried to catch up with her.

Boboiboy tried his best to have a conversation with her. Though it seems it's unlikely to create a conversation right now, now that she's avoiding him. Finally, he stopped and Y/n was out of sight. He had given up on trying to catch up with her, his face dropped into a frown.

'what's gotten into her?'

...

Y/n's POV
I almost cried in front of him, I'm grateful that I luckily bottled up my feelings and prevented myself from crying.

It was so tough, I couldn't even stare at him. The pain, the betrayal, the lies, everything... It's... It keeps going back to me.

Why am I still even here to suffer?
I wanna go back to my timeline... I don't want to be here anymore, I don't think I want to save him from his demise. I just want to go back home.

"Morning" Fang said to me, he was taking his book from his locker which is next to me. I nodded as a response and opened my locker as well. "Haven't slept well?" He asked I didn't bother to answer. "I'll take that as a yes" he added closing his locker. "Where's your boyfriend Boboiboy? Shouldn't he be—" I slammed the locker shut, sending a deathly glare at him. Some passing students stared at me weirdly while Fang's look was shocked and scared.

"He's not my boyfriend" I clenched my teeth and went off. I fucking hate this.

...

"Y/n, hello!" Yaya greeted me, I clenched the books I was holding and avoided Yaya's gaze. All I wanted to do now is avoid her and Boboiboy. They're fucking traitors.