៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13࿐

Author's POV
Boboiboy's expression saddened in surprise. What has gotten into Y/n to make her cut all of her ties with them. "Y/n, what the hell are you saying?! Why are you acting like this?! I get it that you're mad but aren't you pushing it too far? I have never seen you this upset?!" Y/n was on the verge of tears, ready to spat out her anger.

"You're my best friend... And I knew that it's supposed to be you who's going to find out first, and maybe support me! But no! You straight up ignored me! Not even letting me understand why you're upset in the first place!" Boboiboy couldn't contain his emotions and let his anger get the best of him.

"You've been acting strange lately! You never share your secrets with me! And just yesterday you made me promise not to die! What's going on with you Y/n?! Why can't you just tell me the truth!?" Boboiboy gripped her arms, shaking her angrily, demanding answers.

Y/n locked eyes with Boboiboy's furious one. She just can't say the truth why she's been acting so peculiar these days. "we're best friends Y/n... Since we were 5! Were those years meant nothing to you?!" Her lips were zipped shut, her thoughts were foggy, her eyes softened by his remark.

It was true they used to be inseparable, they're childhood best friends. She can't control her thoughts and words with anger and remorse battling inside her head.

Her head fell low, silence enveloping the atmosphere. "I'm sorry," she told Boboiboy, with the back of her palms she swept away her tears that were falling frantically. "I..." She made eye contact with him.

Still, she was reluctant to tell him the truth of what she really feels. Instead, she chose to lie out of this mess she had created. But the question is... Will, her lies deceive him?

"I was just jealous, that you'll get a girlfriend and you'll forget about me" his expression softened, he embraced her in a flash and chuckled.

"Dude, why didn't you say so? I would never forget my pal" Y/n inhaled a barrel of air before letting it out in a shaky exhale. "I know, it was too childish of me to get furious about it." She laughed it out, the two parted, grinning at each other from ear to ear. "Geez, that was a stupid quarrel" Y/n joked "yeah, so... We're good?" Boboiboy held out his hand "yeah we are dude"

The two commenced their secret handshake which they used to do at the age of 6-10. "Now let's head back to the others, I haven't eaten my lunch yet—" unfortunately for Boboiboy the bell, for the next class, chimed. "I guess I'm starving until classes are over" he sobbed dramatically.

"Dude stop" Y/n took something from her skirt pocket and gave it to Boboiboy. "Here have this energy bar. I think this will suffice your hunger" he stared at the energy bar right before ripping off the wrapper and eating the bar. Y/n didn't waste time and grabbed his arm, leading him back to their room.

...

Y/n's POV

Did I actually let everything slide? How stupid am I? He fucking cheated on my back when we're still together. But still, I gave in and blamed everything on myself.

"That was fast... You guys made up real quick." Gopal folded his arms on his desk, leaning his chin against his arms. Boboiboy and I who were just talking were drawn to Gopal's statement. "Yup! We were just misunderstanding each other is all" Boboiboy beamed.

"Yeah" I stated, averting my gaze to the ground. Again I was lost in my train of thoughts, thinking about how I'll settle with these changes I've made. I don't have any plans nor ideas on what should I prioritize now.