៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25࿐

??? POV

Oh, my, oh my... When will you realize, dear Y/n? Your goal is nothing more than coal that will burn up and become ash; once something is done, it cannot be changed. Not unless, you choose to side with me...

"Hah, what a pathetic being" letting out a scoff, watching this monster die in front of me. "W-why are you doing this?!" He gasped, eyes attempting to be kept open. "Red, didn't I say kill him already?!" His red eyes darted toward me "I apologize, boss. You may punish me for my foolishness" I clicked my tongue and shoved him aside, picking up his scythe and beheading this monstrosity they call a "hero".

He had his eyes opened even after I behead him, my hands were covered, drenched with his blood. I felt no remorse for what I'd done, I know what I'd done is right.

"Red... Clean this up before the other comes" I threw him back his scythe and made my way to our spacecraft. I sat down on my chair, crossing my legs with my chin resting over my palm. "Computer, has the TAPOPS team gotten the news yet?" The computer simply replied "no, boss. It was destroyed—" "no, the other TAPOPS from the other universe" I sighed at this stupidity. "Apologies. Yes, they're now onto us according to your plans boss" I cackled, everything is all going how it usually does. "Intel about Y/n?" I asked, the computer nodded and responded "she's slowly devoured by depression. A tiny emotional manipulation could lead you to another victory" the thought of it enamors me. "How about the orange boy?" The computer went silent, it seemed to be afraid of getting punished. "Speak!" The computer stood quiet before responding "an unexpected event has happened, his watch malfunctioned for a while and is now under surveillance by the others" my eyes widened. I laughed and laughed, maniacally laughing out my anger, "I see... It's time"

Red finally returned and reported that he successfully disposed of the body. "Well done, now, get ready. We're going to visit little Y/n and maybe... We'll get her to join us"

Haah, I can't wait for all these monstrosities to get killed. "Computer, teleport to universe 34" "as you wish my heinous master"

I can't wait to get rid of you all over again... Boboiboy...

Y/n's POV
Currently, I'm in 7/11 with Gopal, he invited me to come to discuss serious matters. I'm somewhat surprised he's not fooling around this time, last time he just asked me out to 7/11 so I can pay for his food. "So, what's up?" I started, playing with my plastic straw, taking a light sip of my drink. Gopal sighs, his chin over his palm while his eyes darted outside. "How much do you love Boboiboy?" He asks, this question takes me aback. Recently, I started to confuse about my feelings for him.

"To be honest. I don't know, all I know is I'm trying to save him now. Because he's my friend after all" he only responded with a 'huh', yeah, totally good with conversation. "Sudden change of feelings? What made you think that way?" He asks, eyes darting towards me. Can I confess Gopal the truth? That his best pal had cheated on me with the girl he loves?

My brows furrowed, teeth digging into my lips as I feel disgusted by the thought of it. "I'm sorry for interfering with your personal feelings, however, it just looks like the burden you have to carry is too much. Why not share it with your broken buddy?" He joked, laughing slightly at his words. I stared at him for a solid 1 minute before breaking into a sigh. Lips quivered as I try to blurt out the words I want to say. "I-i can't say it..." In the end, I chickened out, ha, pathetic me.