៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2࿐

❛𝓐𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓵 30,2021❜

Ying's POV
It's been months since my dearest friend had died, and Y/n was the one who had the hardest time. Even if she won't show it, I can see the sadness in her eyes. She can lie to me but her gaze won't.

After the quick mission yesterday I planned to visit Y/n again today. So that's why I'm walking towards her house now, carrying a box of glazed donuts. I remember how Boboiboy always brings her these to cheer her up. Good times.

"Oh hello Ying. Nice to see you again" her mother greeted, once I stepped into the porch. "Hello, auntie... Is Y/n inside?" I asked with a mellow voice. "Yes, she is... Come in, just ascend upstairs, she's probably busy reading books or sitting on the corner" her mother flapped her hands.

I nodded and followed her instructions. Once I was in front of the oak door I gave it a soft knock before a tired Y/n greeted me. "Y-ying? You're here again? Not that I don't mind" she hastily said. I could only giggle at her, I scanned her from head to toe.

Her clothes were still the same as yesterday, and she had eye bags. "Did you stayed up late again Y/n?" I scolded her, she gazed at me with a slight smile and confusion.

"Yeah probably" she shrugged, she stepped aside for a bit to let me in. Her room was messy again but not as messy as yesterday. "By the way, I brought you donuts" I showed her the plastic bag that contained the boxed donuts. "Thanks, Ying, you can put it on my table" she said, picking up some of her pillows that were on the floor.

"By the way did you look into the box I gave you" her body froze by what I mentioned. Her hands turned into a fist right before grabbing ahold of the pillow. "Y-yeah" she smiled a bit, but I know that was fake.

We became silent there, and it felt lonely for a second there even with Y/n here.

"Y/n... Tell me the truth... The wound is still there isn't it?" The question I gave her froze her into her spot. Her head was lowered as her fingertips were about to grab the other pillow. "Y/n?" I called her name, which she didn't respond to.

It took a mere minute before she moved and faced me with yet another huge grin. "I'm fine Ying... Don't worry" stop lying please Y/n.

(After Ying visited)

Y/n's POV
I took out the box they gave me yesterday, I haven't looked through them all yet. "Y/n your friend Gopal is here to see you" my mother called. What's Gopal doing here?

I didn't want to answer but I need to make an appearance at least. I step out of my room and descended downstairs. There I saw Gopal on our front porch, he was smiling at me. I went up to him and greeted a good afternoon.

He did the same and we both went up to my room. "I'll bring you kids some food there" my mom yelled downstairs I saw Gopal's eyes gleamed in delight.

"Uhh... So... I'm here to check up on you, commander Kokoci is very worried about your condition as well. You might not work for him but he cares for you" Gopal said. "Oh, thanks... But I'm fine" I smiled bitterly "oh but—" he was cut off by a phone ringing.

"Was that yours?" We said at the same time. I took a glance at my phone on my desk but it wasn't mine. "It's not my phone" Gopal said, we both looked towards where it was coming from.

It came from the box. I rushed to it and found Boboiboy's phone ringing, wait... Why is it ringing?

And the caller is... Unknown. I stared at Gopal and he quickly went to my side. We both stared at the phone until I decided to answer it.

"HEY! BOBOIBOY! WHERE ARE YA? CLASSES ARE STARTING" that voice, we felt shocked.

"hey? Shortcake?" The caller said "t-this is impossible" Gopal mumbled. The voice... It sounded like.....

Me...?