៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27࿐

Y/n's POV

What's going on??? My mind spiraled as Thunderstorm and Yaya handed their papers towards me. "T-that won't be necessary...!" I flailed my hands dismissively, "Please, we're friends Y/n. Just copy mine" Yaya insisted with a bright smile plastered over her lips. Seriously?! Yaya?? The lioness of the school and completely against cheating?! "I insist" Yaya insisted. I glanced over Thunderstorm who didn't nother arguing but still kept a stoic stare with one hand reaching out his paper to me.

I felt like Thunderstorm wanted to oblige helping me because I'm friends with him. So I politely refused and took Yaya's help instead. "Alright" Thunderstorm trailed as he nodded and stepped back, he turned to his heel as he made his way to his desk. I couldn't comprehend what his face tells, but I sensed as if he was disappointed. And that made me guilty.

...

Later after class

Later that day, I decided to walk home on my own. Especially that my friends still had organizations to attend. Yaya had her school government club, Ying and Fang in sports and Gopal in cookery club. I don't know where the rest of the Boboiboys went, but I hope they're alright. As I made my way down the sidewalk, the noon sunlight grazes down the road. It was as if I was walking into a new light... Maybe... Just maybe this is a sign.

"What am I saying? I've been saying this over and over again" I laughed at myself for my lying dumbass. "I promise to love him in every universe, in every lifetime, in every timeline... But can I still keep that promise knowing he doesn't feel the same way? Hah. Such pathetic foolish girl you are, Y/n" I chuckled. "One day. I can finally, officially, say that you're free from me"

...

(Earlier before Y/n was walking back to her house)

Thunderstorm's POV

I watched as Y/n leave the classroom. She changed, I don't understand why she changed. Yet neither do my brothers seem to have noticed that. Maybe it was because they were still in denial, maybe because we're all liars. Maybe it's because we wanted to lie to ourselves. Y/n, she used to smile all the time, without a care of what could happen next. Despite being naive and hot-headed, she had always been a good person. I wanted to see her smile all the time. But when I split up with my brothers, I started to notice how she seems to have a lot on her shoulders. It was as if she was beyond saving and driven into depression. She acts the same, but her eyes never lie. I wonder how many times she cried? How many times she wanted to ask for help but couldn't? Why? Why? Why?

Why is she so devastated? Why did her smile disappear? I wanted to be there for her, to make her smile, to be her crying shoulder. I don't know how I fell in love with her, when my brothers were all set on Yaya. When my original body is in love with another girl. I don't know how it happened, but when I kept looking at her, my heart races. My brothers believes I'm emotionless, that's what I also believed. I'm a heartless man, they say, yet Y/n fills me with so many feelings.

I love her.

I adore her

I want to be with her.

I can finally admit it. I truly love Y/n L/n.

In every lifetime.

In every universe.

In every timeline.

I would sacrifice anything to end up with her over and over again. Even if I have to betray my brothers. Then so be it.

(??????)

"Report, Red" The unknown woman said as she tapped her nails on the table impatiently. "Target is against the plan and discarded our messages" the tall mascular and firm man named, Red, reported. His arms crossed behind him. "That brat, she's still against us?! Tsk" the woman stood up from her chair. "If she doesn't go to our side. We'll just force her, drive her out of insanity" She ordered as she slammed her hands on her desk. "Do anything you can to make sure she teams up with us. Do whatever it takes, even if those other teenagers get killed!" She yelled. "Yes mistress" Red nodded. "Good, you're dismissed" she said.