Golden Susano

Kakashi pov

"Obito you've already helped out enough. Go and be happy with Rin." I said giving him my hidden smile, then as if me speaking her name summoned her Rin appeared by his side. "Kakashi now don't you go being stubborn now." She said giving me one of her looks that she used when she was annoyed. "Let us both help." she said again while taking Obito's hand causing him to blush. "I want to give you my other sharigan. Only for a little bit that is." he said, giving him my now patented hidden smile I nodded.

I felt a new flash of power surge threw me, my eyes flashed open. Sasuke and Naruto were surprised and honestly I was two. A large golden aura warrior now surrounded me, "Thank you Obito." I muttered, Sakura came to stand at my side, "Alright listen up you three. This is the last time we all will fight together as team 7." they all nodded in agreement. I stepped forward, feeling the familiar presence of Rin and Obito by my side along with my students. Kaguya gave us a questioning look, "Follow my movements and strike when there is a full opening." I commanded.
"Right." Sakura said.
"Got it!" Naruto answered.
"Hn." Sasuke replide. Anticipation hung in the air, never before had I faced such a strong opponent. "Kakashi..." Sasuke said catching my attention, glancing over at him I couldn't help but thinking how much these three had grown, "Remember what you told me in the land of waves." My eyes widened in remembrance, "I won't let my precious comrades die. You understand Naruto?" He asked looking over at the blonde who smiled back at him, "I read you loud and clear Sasuke."

"Enough talking! You have wasted enough of my time! Now perish!!" Kaguya screamed as she created a large black bubbling sphere of Chakra. "Get ready!" I yelled. It was now or never, we would either be the saviors or Kaguya would win. She flung the orb of chakra at us, "Now!" I yelled rushing forward to block her attack. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura rushed past me, my susano seemed to absorb the initial impact of her attack so I was able to redirect it at her. She swiped it away with a scream and came flying full speed at me, I was ready, ready to finish this war. She collided with my susano and together we went flying backwards into the side of a cliff, 'Now Kakashi!' Obito and Rin's voices echoed in my mind. My sharigan eyes began to spin as I made my final hand sign, Kaguya's eyes widened in realization of what was coming, "You'll be defeated here!" I yelled then everything exploded.

To be cont....

(A/N: Hey sorry for the short chapter but its a chapter. I'm back so sorry I've been swamped and having bad personal issues, really depressed lately but for all my readers I promise ill keep writing. More better chapters coming soon thank you all!)