Protect

Sasuke

Naruto and me neared the floating form of Kaguya and readied to deliver the sealing Jutsu when out of her sleeves came a type of black blade that slashed wildly at both of us. Naruto and I fell back to the ground in an attempt to dodge the quick black blade. "No good, with that black blade we can't get to her." Sakura said running up beside me. Kaguya straightened in the air and sneered down at us, "You poor children. Your stuck in a poor reality where you think you can stop me, how sad." she said. Naruto made his way back over next to us, "Anymore ideas?" he asked. Honestly at the moment I had none, Kaguya seemed immortal everything we've tried she's been able to stop. Then Sakura took my hand, looking over at her she smiled then also grabbed Naruto's hand. "Sasuke use the susano."
"Sakura we've already..." caressing my cheek she leaned in and kissed me deeply. Pulling back she gazed back at me with love filled eyes, "Trust me."
"Do I get a kiss to?" Naruto asked while laughing. Sakura playfully punched him over the head, "No dummy. We finish this as a team." Naruto looked over at me, together we nodded. It's time to end this.

Naruto

Dang even she was playing Sakura still had a mean punch. Sasuke's susano wrapped around us like a big purple cocoon, "It's pointless to continue this fight. I will end you." Kaguya said, her voice echoed around the air as if to show how much power she still had. She flew straight at us, Sakura continued to hold our hands as the immortal approached. 'Help him.' the nine tails voice rang in my head. I pumped my Chakra as a second shield threw Sasuke's susano. Kaguya collided with it hard, the ground under us started to crack, Kaguya continued to push against the ultimate armor Sasuke and I had created. Giving my hand a squeeze she smiled, "Now!"

She wrapped both hands around my arm and threw me right at the silver haired woman. While I was sailing at her I created a ten tailed rasenshuriken. Before she had time to even blink I collided with her and thrusted my attack right into her chest. She was blown backwards into the ground, "Now Sasuke!" I heard Sakura yell. He ran past me jumped into the air, his susano enveloped him. The hand of the susano erupted in the worlds strongest and biggest chidori I've ever seen. The susano's hand drilled threw the ground where Kaguya landed. Sasuke jumped back and landed at my side, Sakura ran up beside us. "Way to go. Now Naruto ready?" she asked, nodding I made my patent hand signs.

Kaguya

Laying buried in the rubble of their attacks gave me time to think. 'Why are you not trying mother?' my beloved son asked.
"I'm tired of fighting." I said aloud. 'Then I shall fight for you.' he said before taking control of my body. No matter how hard I tried to fight for control he wouldn't allow me to move. Rising up out of the ground I felt sever anger toward the three kids standing a few feet toward me. Before I even had a chance to breath they started attacking me, the loud blonde swung but missed. I summoned the black blade to my hand as I kicked the raven haired boy into the ground and smacked the girl so hard she went flying. "Rahh!!!" The blonde yelled. Turning I quickly side stepped his rasengan and stabbed him.

His eyes widened, blood trickled down from the side of his mouth. But he smiled, that same stupid smile. "That's what I hate about you type of people! You smile in the face of death. When you should be begging and weeping for me to spare you." he grabbed the blade and gave a pained laugh, "Lady that's the best thing about us kinda people. We aren't afraid to die if it's to protect those dear to us. And we don't give up." after those words he disappeared in a puff of smoke. I took a step back but I was to late.

The blonde appeared at my left, the raven haired boy appeared at my right he also was using his rinnegan to hold me in place. Then the pink haired girl was attacking from over head, this was it, this was how it was going to end. I the immortal Kaguya would be defeated by three brats, 'I'm sorry I failed you mother.' my sons voice echoed threw my head. I smiled, in a way I was happy that I had been defeated but the reason was still lost. All three hit me fast and hard, the sealing Jutsu began working automatically. It was over.

Sakura

In our final crushing blow together Naruto, Sasuke and I sealed Kaguya away. I bent over with my hands on my knees and sighed happily, truth be told I was tired. Sasuke and Naruto gave each other a pointed look, "Sasuke what's?" I started but then he turned and shoved his hand threw my chest . Tears filled my eyes, "Sasuke why?" I choked out. He lightly layed me back onto the ground, "I can't risk you getting involved Sakura. Rest now." he said then he stood and walked away with Naruto in tow. I desperately tried to stand but my body wouldn't move, "Calm down Sakura it's a genjutsu. It'll be over in a few minutes." Kakashi sensies voice echoed around me. "A genjutsu? But why?" I asked before falling to sleep. 'Why Sasuke?'

Sasuke(Again)

Finally we had beaten Kaguya but for Naruto and I still weren't finished. After putting Sakura into a genjutsu to keep her safe Naruto and I left. The wind blew causing my hair to flow in an epic fashion, the thought caused me to laugh. "It's almost ironic isn't it Naruto?" I asked as we stopped. "Yeah. Ironic that this is where we have our last fight." he replied. The place was where we fought once before when I awoke my power of the curse mark and Naruto attacked with the nine tails power. "Sasuke I can't release the tailed beast until you help." he said.
"Hn. Then I guess they aren't getting free any time soon." I replide. "We can't go back to the villages being ran by old geezers who destroy anything in their way to get what they want." I yelled. He nodded, "Then help me make a better world. We can do this together." he said. Shaking my head he sighed, "Then it'll end where it started." He said leaving me to finish his thought, "At the Final Vally."

To be cont....