Team 7 Again

Sakura p.o.v

Naruto's heartbeat started to beat again, my eyes widened as he sat up.
He looked completely different, he seemed more confident and he radiated power even though Madara had extracted the nine tails from him.

"Naruto!" I cheered happily, He gave me a smile. Hinata was by his side in an instant wrapping him in a tight embrace, "I thought I lost you." She said. I gave a sad smile, this made me miss Sasuke alot more. I remembered that pain in my stomach while I was trying to heal Naruto, something happened to Sasuke and I felt it.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan. He's on his way." Naruto spoke up. My eyes widened but he just smiled at me and stood; from across the battle field a large explosion echoed. Dirt and rocks erupted all around, A man in red armor stood across from Madara.

"Sorry we're so late. We ran into some trouble along the way." came a voice. A man who reminded me alot of Naruto stood off to our sides, he smiled down at my blonde teammate and said, "Hello son."

My jaw dropped, Naruto smiled.
"I have to find Kakashi, but I'll be back soon." And with that he disappeared, Naruto stretched and let out a laugh, "Time to end this fight!" I practically almost fell over, Hitting him in the head I said, "You idiot I still need to heal you!"

He rubbed the back of his head where I had hit him. He looked behind me and his smile grew, "Bout time you got here." I turned and gasped.
"Hn." Came the replie.

Kakashi pov

I winced as Obito and I attacked each other again. Obito's hand ripped through my stomach as did my hand threw his, "This is what I choose. Your side is the losing side!" He yelled.

I focused my sharigan on him then flipped and landed with my knee on Obito's chest pinning him on the ground, our wounds were now gone thanks to my genjutsu. I took out a kunai and raised it just above his chest.

"If you don't join us then that means your still an enemy and as much as it pains me I'll have to kill you." I said.
His anger and pain filled eyes stared back at me, "You will lose this war Kakashi. Madara is now at full power. How can you hope to stop him?" He asked.

"I've already told you." I replied. He slightly shook his head, "Those kids cannot stop a man like Madara. He's powerful, he's even stronger then me. He's gotten the tailed beast and the sage of six paths powers. So tell me now Kakashi how can you and your kids win this war?" He asked again.

I couldn't answer him because I didn't know the answer myself. "One last time Obito. Do you wanna help us win this war or do I have to kill you?" I growled.
He gave me a sad look, "Go ahead then I can be with her." He muttered.

I gave my old teammate one last glance then I brought down my kunai directly at the middle of his chest.

My kunai stopped I wouldn't kill my friend. There had already been to many killer today. Obito looked surprised.
"Boys."
I was to see our teacher standing beside us, he gave us both a smile then took my kunai from my hand, "Is this what's become of my team? You are trying to kill each other?" He asked.

"The only way to settle this is if one of us die here. At least then we can be with Rin." Obito said. I withdrew my knee from his chest and stood next to our old sensie and hokage. Obito also made it to his feet, "What happened to Rin was tragic but it was an accident." The fourth said causing Obito to glare at him.

"See again your taking his side, he's your star pupil. HE KILLED RIN!!" Obito yelled.

The fourth didn't seem fazed, "Obito, I know you miss her. She was your love and she was like family to us all. We all miss her and what happened that day was an accident, Kakashi couldn't have known that was her. His enemy used her image against him, and that caused the events that led to her death." He said. I could see the pain in Obito's eyes, Rin had been his one and only and I took that away from him.

"So please Obito, Kakashi isn't to blame. Please help us defeat Madara and win this war." Our sensie said.
Obito looked down at his hands, my sharigan started to burn. It was then that I relized tears were falling from it, Obito looked back up with tears falling from his eyes.

"Ok. I'll help win the war. I'm sorry Kakashi for blaming you. I'm sorry for it all. Rin wouldn't want me to be bitter."

"It's ok Obito. I'm just honored to fight along side you and our sensie again. As a team" I replide. Obito gave me a smile, then the fourth gave a laugh and patted me on the back, "That is if your students leave anything for us to fight." He said with a laugh.
Obito stood by my side, "Shall we?"
"Yes. Let's go."

We both used the teleportation jutsu and returned back to the battle field which I dare say look worse then when we left it. I saw my rival standing toe to toe with Madara, he was knocking him back and fourth. "Midnight Moth!!" Guy delivered a kick to Madara that made him explode into the ground. As we grew closer to the battle I watched as my former students stood in front of their peers, I couldn't help but be proud. Until I watched Madara heal then he started making hand signs, the worst was yet to come.

To be cont...