Naruto:Gaiden

Sarada Uchiha

Mom stood over the sink with a wash rag in one hand and a plate in the other. She cleaned desperately to keep herself from exploding. Yesterday she had heard from the hokage that dad was going to be home tonight and ever since then she's been smiling. I couldn't quite figure it out, why was she so happy? Dad stayed away for long periods of time and mom never once got mad. When ever I asked where he was or when he was coming back, she'd just give me her sweet smile and say, "Your dad's out making sure everything is safe for us and he'll be back as soon as he can. He loves you with all his heart." So now I sat outside waiting impatiently for him to show, I wasnt exactly sure weather I was mad at him or what but more then anything I wanted to see him. I must have been out here for awhile because soon it was dark outside, the moon covered everything in a dull silver glow. Sighing I walked to the back yard to where dad's training area was at. He had dummies, scrolls and books and a variety of different weapons lying around.

Taking my stance I remembered what he told me before, "Always focus. Get distracted and you die." yeah great words dad. Everyone talks about him like he's some really strong hero who should be feared but I don't see it. If anything the only thing that makes me scary is having mom's super strength. I ran at the dummy full speed, chakra exploded around my right hand. I thrusted my fist forward and it exploded threw the wooden dummy with little force. I skidded to a stop then fixed my glasses, "Your strong. But out in the field your required to use more then brute force." came his voice. He stepped out of the shadows and stared at me, "But still well done." He said.
"Dad?" I asked in a surprised tone. I couldn't believe he was here, he smirked and walked closer. "I'm glad to see that your training. Has your sharigan awoken yet?" He asked while squatting at my side so that we were face to face. "No..." I muttered because I knew he was probably going to be disappointed in me. Then a scary thought hit me, what if I never get sharigan? "That's ok. You still have plenty of time, don't force it." He said while standing then walking toward the house. I wanted to spend some more time with him so I needed to come up with something quick, "Papa! Spar with me." I said stopping him in his tracks.

He turned back to face me and he was quiet for a long time then he nodded. "Don't hold back." He said. Nodding, I steadied my breathing then ran at him. Swinging my fist as a distraction I smiled when he went to dodge, I spun myself around thanks to the speed of the punch and swung my foot around to kick him but to my surprise he blocked it with his foot then he kicked my hand causing me to fall. "Taijutsu alone is good but not against me." He muttered then he stood.
Grunting I jumped to my feet, reached back into my pouch I flung some shuriken at him, making some hand signs I figured I'd surprise him with a Jutsu I created. "Fire style:Cherry Phoenix Blossom!"
His eyes widened, he was to busy blocking my shuriken to stop my blazing phoenix's from hitting him. Once he was hit the phoenix's would pop, showering the enemy in tiny paper bombs which the following phoenix attack would ignite. But seeing how he was my dad I hesitated, which he took full advantage of. "Fire style: Ultimate Fireball!" A huge burning ball of flames came right at me, and I froze. This attack wasn't a low level attack and I couldn't think of a way to stop it. That's when I felt it, the spike in my Chakra then suddenly I could see everything. "Water style:Water Dragon Jutsu!" I yelled making hand signs I had never practiced. A large water Dragon erupted around me then collided with dad's large fireball which caused a loud hissing noise and steam. The steam fogged up my glasses, but I didn't need to see him to know he was smiling, "That was incredible Sarada." He stood in front of me now, taking off my glasses he wiped the steam off them. "You've awoken your sharigan." He said which caused me to stare at him in shock.

"What in the world is going on out here?!" Mom asked while coming out the back door. Once she saw dad and he saw her it was like I turned invisible. They slowly made they're way toward each other. "I've missed you Sasuke-Kun." Mom said. Dad didn't say anything he just touched moms cheek then slowly leaned in and kissed her. Her entire face lit up, and so did mine. I was so happy knowing they were happy, "I love you Sakura Uchiha." Dad huskily muttered. Mom only replide with another kiss. "Eww gross!" I said laughing, they both laughed then motioned for me to come over. Dad picked me up then hugged me and mom, "My girls. I've missed you both so much." We all smiled and laughed a lot that night. This time I hope papa stays a little longer.

Boruto Uzumaki

"Boruto please I don't have time to chase you." My stupid dad said as he glanced around his office for me. I had hid under his desk only a few seconds before he came in, as you can tell I'm desperate for my father's attention. He's always to busy sitting in this stupid stuffy room all day, he never takes me any where or is ever home. My gut tightened at the sound of his steps growing closer until he was bent down looking me in the face. Sighing he put his hand on top of my head, "I'm sorry but I don't have time to play right now. Shikamaru and I have a very important meeting to attend." Rolling my eyes I pushed past him and stood, "Yeah right. Your never able to play but fine whatever." I could hear him about to argue but I walked out of the room.

Kicking a rock, I made my way down the slightly busy street. I wasn't very busy watching where I was going until I bumped into a large guy with a big cannon strapped to his back. "Hey watch it runt." He grumbled then preceded to turn and buy him and a blue haired women some dumplings. I hated everyone, no one saw me as anything more then a kid. Fine one day I'll prove them wrong.

Sasuke

I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling next to my beautiful cherry blossom. Her bare back was toward me and she lightly snored. I loved how her beauty seemed to increase when the moonlight hit her naked skin. The blankets cascaded lowly over her hips leaving me with a very nice view. I kissed her shoulder then smirked as I heard her let out a soft moan, grabbing the blanket I pulled it up higher then got up to check on Sarada. Sliding some pants on I made my way to her room and peeked in, I stared at the beautiful girl Sakura and I had created, she was my prize and joy just like her mom. She was a perfect combo of Sakura and me, with Sakura's monster strength and elegant beauty then she had my determination and skill. No words could describe the pride I felt for her.

After checking on her I walked outside and stared up at the bright twinkling stars, since the war I've been a very light sleeper in order to keep my family safe. This all brought my thoughts back to the first time team seven had to complete the bell test. My feet began to carry me toward the old training grounds and what I found there surprised me.

Naruto

I laid out in the grass at the old training field watching the stars deep in thought when suddenly Sasuke appeared above me. Sitting up I stretched, "What are you doing out here seventh?" Sasuke asked. I laughed then rubbed the back of my head, "No need to call me that teme. I'm still the same Naruto. But I needed some time to think. What about you?" I said.
"I was just taking a walk. What's on your mind dobe?" He asked me. I frowned then sighed, "Boruto has been acting up a lot lately. I just don't know what's wrong with him." I said.
"He misses you. He's just like you were around that age. He's craving attention, your attention." he said.

I laughed, "Yeah, painting stuff on the faces of the hokages is something he clearly got from Hinata." It was Sasuke's turn to chuckle. "How is Hinata and your daughter?" He asked.
"Hinata is doing great, my daughter...not to much today she fell and hit her head pretty hard but thankfully she'll be fine." I said recalling the story Hinata had told me. "How about Sakura-chan and Sarada?" I asked remembering that I hadn't heard from her in awhile. "Sakura is great. She's been helping a lot of people. And Sarada's sharigan awoke today so she's coming along pretty well." He said, his voice was full of pride. I glanced sideways at him, I was incredibly glad my friend had a family of his own now so that he wasn't alone.

That's when I had an ideal, "Hey Sasuke. How about for old times sake we spar. I haven't had a good spar in a while." I said. He smirked then turned toward me, "You know we can't do that. Last time we fought we both lost an arm." He said looking over at where his missing arm should had been. "We'll take it easy. Promise." I said.
"Screw easy." He replied. His hand began to glow and arches of electricity bounced threw the air. Holding out my hand wind seemed to swirl around it while I created my rasenshuriken. We both smiled, then charged. It was just like old times.

THE END OF THE CHERRY BLOSSOM SERIES!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.