Kaguya and the boys

Sasuke pov

A women stood glaring down at us, no not a women a goddess. She radiated power, Naruto must have felt it to because he glared at her. She spread her arms, "You should bow before me children." She spoke, even her voice radiated power. Her eyes were sharinnigan a mixture of sharigan and rennigan. She had a third eye that was closed on her forehead. "We aren't going to bow to you lady!" Naruto yelled from my side. Glancing over at him I couldn't help but smile at his stubbornness, "Those two are the only two that can lock you away again mother." Came a gravelly voice from up her sleeve. "You have a talking sleeve??" Naruto questioned. I shook my head and smirked as I heard Sakura yell at him for being so stupid.

"It amazes me that Madara had so much trouble from brats like you two." Kaguya spoke.

"Test them mother." Her sleeve spoke again. Glaring I watched as she created a shadow clone, it flew straight toward us but Naruto destroyed it in the blink of an eye. "Come on lady you have to do ten times better then that!!" Naruto yelled. Anger passed over Kaguya features, she made a motion with her hand and the scene around us changed to an artic wasteland. "I shall finish you quickly, you both are nothing but children." She said.

"You ready Sasuke?" Naruto asked.
"Hn." I replide. She flung large shards of ice at us and the final battle of the war had begun. Naruto and I worked in synch like we had done it a million times. He drew her attention while I fired inferno arrows at her from a distance, once she blocked Naruto came in with a rasenshurikin and blew her back into the icy rock. I thought we had it easily under control until she appeared beside me out of no where.

Kakashi pov

Standing beside Obito I watched as again my students surprised me. "You...have incredible students Kakashi. You've done well." He muttered, "I taught them the lesson you taught me." I replide. He struggled to his feet "We have to help them she will end up sending them to different dimensions or killing them." He said. I watched Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura work together as a team once more but Kaguya would either dodge or block their attacks.

"Kakashi." Obito said causing my attention to fall back on him, "Will you fight next to me one last time?" He asked, his eyes shown the same determination he had shown the day we saved Rin together. I nodded, "I'll fight with you not just as my teammate but as my brother." I spoke aloud. He smirked just then there was a ripping sound, looking back at the fight in front of us I watched in fear as Kaguya tore open another dimension and with a quick movement knocked Sasuke back into it then just as fast she closed it. "SASUKE!!!" Naruto yelled, he faced Kaguya and created tons of shadow clones. Sakura ran to my side, she looked beat up but still she hid her sadness. "How are we going to get Sasuke back? Without him we can't seal her away again." I said.

"I can go to the dimension and retrieve him but I'm to weak right now to do it alone." Obito spoke. Instantly Sakura stepped toward him, "I can go with you and heal you while you performing the jutsu." She said.
"I can't ask that of you, Kakashi and I should be able to get there." He said.

"And what about getting back?" She shot back. In the air Naruto attacked with everything he could think if but without Sasuke being there his mind was distracted, he knew he wouldn't be able to seal her away without him. "Let her go with you." I said looking over at the anger that was evident on Sakura's face. "Naruto needs Sasuke to seal Kaguya away, we all need Sasuke. So taking her with you will help. She was trained by lady Tsunade herself and she's even surpassed her so if anyone should go it would be Sakura." I said. He seemed to ponder this for a moment then nodded, "Alright, try to hold her off as long as you can. We should be back soon. Sakura are you ready?" He asked. Sakura nodded, "Alright place your hands on my back I'll need to use your Chakra." He said. She did as instructed, Obito concentrated his sharigan then he and Sakura warped to find Sasuke in a different dimension. Naruto groaned as he was blown backwards but I knew he was still to bull headed to give up, 'Hold on Naruto. Helps coming.' I thought to myself as I ran closer to try to help in anyway I could.

Third person pov

Sasuke stood in the hot dry desert looking around for a way to get back to help his blonde teammate. His left eye let him practically see threw his opponent, but he hadn't yet gotten close enough to use it. Sakura and Obito appeared in what looked like a grassy plain, "What happened? Sasuke isn't here!?" She said. Obito was breathing heavily, "I know. It's difficult reaching the dimension he is held in. I need more chakra then you can give me." Sakura made a few hand signs, activating the seal that lady Tssunade had taught her her chakra increased as long purple markings traced down her face. Putting her hands on his back again she pumped all the chakra she could muster into his Jutsu. Everything around them changed.

Obito had managed to open a large enough rip into the dimension where the raven haired teen was stranded. "Hurry Sasuke I can't hold this open forever!" Obito called to Sasuke who was running full speed at the others. The rip began to shrink until right as Sasuke was about to go threw it closed, Sakura gave a groan and started to fall backwards until in the blink of an eye Sasuke stood at her side holding her up. The two lovers eyes held passion, "Thanks Sasuke-kun." Sakura mumbled. "How?" Obito asked, Sasuke pointed to his glowing left eye and replide, "The Sharinigan. For a moment it obeyed my command's." Obito nodded. "Now, let's get back so we can send Kaguya back where she came from." Sasuke growled.

To be cont...

(A/N: More to come and if you liked this series please check out my Sasuke and Sakura series and the book from my friend AmericaS16-P.S. Ok bye!!"