The Finale Battle pt.)2

Naruto

Our attacks met then everything brightened. Electricity literally arched threw the air and I felt myself be thrown backwards with more force then I could survive. Landing hard on the water I used most of what remained of my Chakra to not sink so instead I just skidded across until I came to a stop. I coughed up the irony red liquid while I sat up. Sasuke sat across the lake we both had cuts and bruises and were bleeding. "That was a strong attack but it's not over yet! I can give you just a little more Chakra after this it's up to you." I smiled at my nine tailed partner's voice." I really thought that would be the last hit." Sasuke said while wiping his mouth. Nodding I laughed, "Me to but I think it's safe to say these next few hits will end it. I guess I'll still have to knock some sense into you!" I growled

He struggled to his feet, I had to have a shadow clone help me up. Sasuke ran at me and swung his fist I blocked and together we started a fist fight. He would hit me in the face then I'd return the favor by hitting him in the stomach. Punch after punch finally it ended when both of our legs gave out. My fist landed on his forehead his was planted firmly in my gut. Breathing heavily I summoned every last inch of chakra into my right hand, my rasenshuriken swirled to life then it began to glow fuelled with the power of my tailed form. Black lightning erupted around Sasuke's left hand causing the ground to shatter under us, purple aura seemed to envelop him. His left eye swirled. I found my last inch of strength and stood, Sasuke made it to his feet and jumped away from me. Without another word we ran full speed at each other.
"Naruto!" He yelled then he thrusted his attack at me.
"Sasuke!!" I screamed. Last thing I remember is the explosion even stronger then the last one.

Sasuke

I was blinded by the light that erupted around Naruto and me. Next thing I know I'm laying on my back staring up at the stary night sky. "Bout time you wake up." I heard Naruto say from beside me. Looking over I groaned, my whole left arm was gone so was Naruto's right arm. In between us was a dark puddle of blood that connected as it flowed down the cracked rock we layed on. "I don't think we'll make it till morning." He said looking up at the sky. Staring at the blood then thinking of my sweet cherry blossom's face and remembering everything we've done together I thought going out like this wasn't so bad. I looked back up at the sky and thought of everything Naruto and I had been threw.

From our rivalry when we were kids, every time he would shout about becoming hokage then I'd show him up or the time we fought each other at this same exact place when I had my curse mark and he the nine tailed fox. It always amazed me how much strength this short little kid could muster, he was always loud, full of him self but in the end he always came threw for his friends. I now truly believe he could become hokage. "Thank you Naruto." I said. He looked over at me, "Eh...for what I told you I wasn't going to let you leave and that I'd kick your butt..." then he sighed. "But you beat me....for the first time."  I couldn't hold it in, for the first time in what felt like forever I laughed, soon Naruto joined in. There we lay, losing blood but still laughing. I now admit he is my family, and my bestfriend.

We continued to lay there and talk about nothing in particular when the sun started to rise. "Huh...look at that we did make it until morning." Naruto said. And again we laughed.

Sakura

Groaning I sat up. Kakashi stood beside me looking off into the distance, I followed his gaze and that's when the ground started to shake. There was a bright flash then an eruption, a huge black sphere could be seen then as quickly as it appeared it was gone. "Wha...." I asked. I couldn't find the words for what I had just seen or felt. The Chakra signatures that had created that huge blast were fading fast. Staggering to my feet Kakashi looked over at me, "Seems it's over. Shall we go clean up the mess?" I looked back toward the long dusty battle ground then nodded.

Once we made it to where the boys were I held back a gasp. I recognized the place in a book I once read. It was the Final valley where The first hokage and Madara Uchiha fought but now it looked like nothing but rubble. Right in the middle of all the hell and carnage lay Naruto and Sasuke with a puddle of blood between them. Sasuke was missing his left arm and Naruto his right but each were laughing. They both were bruised, bloody and cut up but still were happy. I jumped down where they lay, "Sakura-chan!" Naruto coarsely said. Sasuke looked at me while I began healing them both or at least stopping them both from bleeding to death.

"Sakura I'm sorry....for everything I've ever done or said to hurt you." Sasuke said. I felt tears well up and begin to fall, not looking at him I said, "You should be idiot." Naruto laughed and Sasuke just gave me a sad smile. Once they were healed enough to move they both sat up. Kakashi was at my side now, "I'm glad to see most of you two is ok." he said. Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and nodded, together they each made a hand sign that released the tailed beast and everyone else. "Finally the war is over." I sighed. Together as a team as friends we shared one last moment of pure happiness. Sasuke pulled me close with his good arm and kissed me, right at that moment we heard Hinata call Naruto's name then she came running up and wrapped him in a huge hug.

To be cont.....