Sage Madara

Sasuke pov

Sakura turned and gave me a wide smile. Naruto couldn't stop grinning, "Bout time you show up." He said.
I replide with my signature hn, next thing I know im being wrapped in a tight hug by my emerald eyed lover. Her lips connected with mine in a hungry kiss, just her touch brought back the memories of her bare skin on my own. How beautiful she looked and how the moans that escaped from her lips made me feel like the luckest man in the world. 

After she pulled away for air her face was bright red, all the rookie nine were there smiling at us.

"Let's go we have a war to win, but you should know once this war is over I'm becoming hokage." I said in total seriousness. Everyone practically fell over except for Naruto who just gave me a cocky smile, "Sorry Sasuke but you have to beat me first but for now let's focuse on Madara." He said.

Sakura stood close to my side, her arm brushed mine. Madara stood from the wreckage and gave a laugh, "So this is your last effort to stop me. A bunch of kids, dead hokages and old men." He said looking from Naruto,Sakura and I to the fourth hokage then to Kakashi and Obito. His eyes had changed from sharigan to rennigan.

"Yeah we're gonna stop you! Believe it!!" Naruto yelled. Tons of zetzu started toward us, Naruto began to make hand signs and I followed his movements. "Summoning jutsu!!" Sakura,Naruto and I yelled in unison. Everyone around us gasped, we stared down Madara and his army.

Naruto stood on top of a large Toad, Sakura stood on a large slug and I stood on a large snake.
"Team seven! Let's kick some butt!!" Naruto cheered. A smile crossed Sakura's face, a small diamond shape appeared in the middle of her forehead. I smirked then faced the on coming enemy, my snake launched forward and swallowed a ton of zetzu. Naruto launched himself toward the bigger threat Sakura and I followed suit.

Madara opened his arms wide and laughed, "Come meet your doom. I'll make your deaths swift." He said. That's when all hell broke loose.

To be cont...