Remembrance

Naruto pov

This chick was tough, no matter what I threw at her she would come back and hit me ten times harder. "Naruto!" came Kakashi's voice from below me, "We have to keep her busy until they get back with Sasuke!" he yelled. I nodded and turned only to be knocked backwards into a large glacier. Falling onto the ground I gave a groan and stood again, "Don't you have anything to stall her?" Kakashi asked from my side. Then an ideal came to mind, giving him a smile I made shadow clones and charged at Kaguya. She glared at me expecting me to attack her, instead I smiled and yelled, "Harem jutsu!!!" all my clones went up in smoke and turned into naked men; all who yelled and wrapped their arms around her and started kissing her. Her face was priceless, she was shocked and blushing.

"Way to go Naruto!" I looked down to see Sakura standing next to Kakashi and Obito. "Pay attention loser your Jutsu won't keep her busy forever." came Sasuke's voice from my side. I gave him a large smile, "Right! You ready to finish this!?" I asked. He nodded and made the sealing jutsu handsign I followed his example and together we were ready to seal her away well that is until she snapped back into the fight. Creating a large fiery rasengan I threw it full speed at her, Sasuke created a large black fire arrow and at the right moment fired it so that it would connect with the ball of fire and explode.

It hit her head on causing a huge explosion that knocked me and Sasuke back onto the ground. "Way to go!" Sakura yelled. Then there was silence, "WATCH OUT!!! Sakura screamed. Time seemed to slow down as Sasuke and I turned, Kayuga stood behind us, her arm was raised with a long black blade sticking out of her hand. "Now die brats!" she screamed thrusting the blade at Sasuke and I. Neither of us could move, both our eyes were widened our bodies stilled with fear. In a flash, blood splashed across our backs and face. Kaguya was blown backwards by a fireball, "I'm sorry guys I almost didn't make it." Obito groaned, pulling the long black blade from his chest. Kakashi sensie caught him before he fell backwards. "I'm....sorry Kakashi for everything. This war...me not coming back.....and Rin." he groaned. Sakura kneeled beside him and frowned, "His wound won't heal by chakra. I'm sorry." Obito gave her a sad smile, "Thank you."

"Naruto focus. Here she comes!" he said running forward to meet her strike. I knew I had to help Sasuke but I couldn't take my eyes off Obito.

Obito pov

Jumping in front of Kagua's attack I felt happy knowing that I was able to save the heros of this war. Her blade sank deep into my chest and came out of the other side, "You pathetic excuse for a Uchiha." she harshly cursed me, giving her a pained smile I made a hand sign, "Fire style: Phoenix bomb!" a large fireball blew her backwards, falling backwards I was surprised that Kakashi had caught me. All I felt at that moment was peace and it was all thanks to the beautiful smile from the face of my old teammate Rin. I looked down and suddenly I was thirteen again, "Ri...Rin?" I asked. She wrapped her hands around me in a tight embrace, "I've missed you!" she giggled. Wrapping my arms around her I buried my head in her neck, "Rin I need to let you know how I feel." I said pulling back.

"What is it?" She asked. I stuttered and blushed, "I...I love you and I always have." I said looking away, her smile widened "And I love you!!" she cheered, "Are you ready to move on?" she asked.
"Hold on. I've got to give Kakashi one last thing." I said.

"Hey Kakashi. I'm sorry I had to leave." I said as I reappeared in front of my silver haired teammate. "Before I go I have one last thing to give you." I said smiling.

To be cont.....