On the battle front

Sakura pov

When the battle first started it looked like maybe we could win. All the white Zetzu came charging at us, Sasuke,Naruto and I along with the rest of the rookie nine raced along taking down any of the enemies in our way. I smashed threw all kinds of monsters that Madara could summon, Sasuke and Naruto were ahead of me.

"He has what looks like clones!?" Naruto screamed. Next thing I know Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi sensie were by my side, Sasuke activated his susano and it wrapped over us, the sky seemed to brighten. A large blood red moon rose high in the sky catching everyone in a large genjutsu. Everyone was being wrapped up in what looked like to be paper cocoons. "What's going on?" I gasped.

"Madara has activated his jutsu. Everyone's under a genjutsu." Kakashi sensie said, he turned to Naruto and Sasuke, "It's up to you two now." He said. They looked over at each other in understanding.
"Come out brats! Have you given up already?" Madara shouted. Sasuke's Sasuke's susano faded away, "We're right here!" Naruto shouted.

"And we won't give up until your dead." Sasuke finished. Madara gave them an evil smile, "I'd start with Obito first if I were you." He said. Looking over at Obito that's when we noticed half of his body was covered with black tar looking stuff.

"Any of you move and I let Obito die, I'm the only thing keeping him alive." The black half spoke.
"I'm sorry Kakashi." Obito said.
Madara approached us, Sasuke and Naruto readied for a fight.

"Not quite Madara!" The black side of Obito spoke, making hand signs he created an orb in his hand. No one had a chance to move before Obito moved forward and shoved the orb into Madara's chest causing him to double over in pain. I felt a huge spike in his chakra, his long spiked silver hair grew longer and straightened, his features turned into that of a female. Madara had now been transformed into a woman and she didn't look happy.

To be cont....