Strike

Kaguya pov

'Mother!' I heard from my head. I stood, Kakashi purposefully used his susano to trap me then try to blow me up. I was furious, turning I was able to catch the pink haired girl and fling her into the ground. Looking around I saw Kakashi trying to regain his footing, "You Kakashi Hataka the copy ninja shall die!" I rushed forward at him, his reaction time was slow so I easily drove my black blade threw his chest. He fell backwards onto the ground with a groan but then disappeared, those brats thought they could trap me in a genjutsu.

Snapping myself out of their weak genjutsu I smiled when I saw the silver haired man running at me, his golden susano began to spout lightning from it's hand. "Now Sakura!" He yelled. The pink haired girl appeared behind me, her fist glowing green. 'Mother you have to move!' the voice said. But I had no chance, the girl's fist slammed into me with such force it sent me flying into a large icy rock.

Anger erupted inside me, dragging my self up out of now crumbled rock I glared at them. Who did they think they were? They thought that they could even stand a chance against me! 'Mother!' both Sasuke and Naruto appeared on either side of me their hands thrusted out toward me, its that sealing Jutsu! Activating the Rinnegan I blew Naruto backwards, but thanks to Sasukes left eye he withstood the blow but with his ignorant blonde friend his attack was nothing. Grabbing his arm I raised him up and smashed him threw the ground. "Sasuke!!" The pink haired girl screamed while rushing toward me, I turned to kill her but ended up hitting Kakashi's susano.

Creating a Chakra sphere I thrusted it toward him only to have it blocked by Naruto's Rasenshuriken. "You little!" but before I finished I was hit with a Chidori. Blood leaked from the wound on my arm, I was taken back at the red liquid oozing out of my arm, for centuries I had not felt a sensation like this. I began to laugh, "Thank you. You shinobi have reminded me. Just who I am." the ground under me shook, the world around us shifted to that of a rocky desert. I rose up in the air and gazed down at the four who stood in my way. "You've done well. But this place will be your final resting place." They all seemed to smile. This will truly be the battle of all times.

To be cont....