20.3

Julia's POV:

~will you.....?~

?~

~

"So ummm....Ju...I umm....gosh Chris get it together", he mumbled to himself and took a deep breath.

He was so adorable in that moment.

"So...hehe", he laughed nervously shaking his head.
Gosh that damn hehe, why is he so cute?

"We know each other since more than 3 years, actually almost 4....and in all those years, not even a day went by where I wasn't thinking about you.
You were stuck in my head and you still are."

"I get these goosebumps everywhere when you text me back or even if I only see that you're online", he laughed at himself, not able to look at the camera.

"I really really like you, Ju. And I want you to be mine, only if you want to. I understand it if you say no, but I still want to ask you......."

"Ju, do you want to be my girlfriend?", he then asked, hope filling his eyes as he finally looked at me.

I felt all my negative feelings vanishing in an instant and happiness overcame me. I started tearing up, not because I was sad but because I felt so happy.

This somehow felt like a proposal...

"Of course", I nodded and he giggled cutely while clapping in tiny.
Then I heard a door open at the other side of the screen.

"왜 그렇게 시끄러워?"
(Wae geuleonghe sikkueleowo?)
(Why are you so loud?), someone asked.

It was Felix.

"I asked her! I asked her! She said yes! Oh my god!", he jumped up and down hugging Felix tightly who was obviously amused.

"I'm happy for you, mate. It was about time! You were the last one of us", Felix chuckled.

"Wait, you asked Mia?", Chan asked surprised, still with a smile on his face.
Felix nodded and got pulled into another hug.

Wait Mia and Felix are a couple?

They're dating-

"MIA! GET YOUR ASS INTO MY ROOM!", I yelled, the younger one ran in shortly afterwards: "What's wrong?"

"First Hayley and now you? Since when are you and Felix a couple?", I lifted my brows, while crossing my arms in front of my chest.