27.0

Julia's POV:

~Josh~

~

(⚠️Trigger warning, mention of abuse, kidnapping⚠️)

"You will forever be mine, Julia", the deep, raspy voice of my ex-boyfriend whispered into my ear.

"Why are you doing this to me??", I cried out, trying to free me out of the rope I had around my body.

"Because you broke up with me and if I can't have you, no one should have you", he said with an evil smirk before kissing me against my will.

"I will be back in 30, babe. Just going to go grocery shopping"
He waved me goodbye before leaving the hut I was laying in.

The cold, hard, wooden floor, sent shivers down my spine.
I knew I was somewhere in the forest, but I had no clue where exactly.

I was in there for the past 3 days, together with my ex who is a complete psychopath.

I already tried everything I could; I screamed and cried but no one heard me.

No one saved me

and no one will.

I gave up after the second day, excepting my future; forever locked in a hut with my Ex.

I was sitting there without any positive emotions, I just felt empty and lost.

That was before I heard someone yell my name.

"JU! JU!! WHERE ARE YOU?!", a familiar voice yelled.
I never thought I would be so happy to just hear his voice.

"I-I'M HERE", I shouted while tears of hope were running down my cheeks.

Then I heard footsteps before the door of the hut flew open and my best friend stood there.
A sight I'll never forget.

"Oh my god", Wooyoung gasped, "what did he do to you?", he asked worried and knelt down to me....

(A/n: you should now change the song if you want the right mood (best song would be a kind of sad but comfy mood you know?))