21.0

! 3rd Person POV: !

~the final day~

~

The week went by really fast for the three girls, understandable since they had a lot of fun dancing and singing together.

Just spending time together in person was fun enough for them.

Hayley and Mia learned a lot of Korean as well and were now able to have a normal conversation.

Mia still struggled a lot, yet with the help of her two friends she improved really fast.

And both were now able to watch Stray kids videos and live streams without subtitles, which made them really proud of themselves.

I mean, this was a huge achievement in only three weeks.

Another good thing was that the plane tickets were finally booked and they were all tested negative on Corona.

Mia had been texting and calling Felix all the time, both dreaming about the future; the end of the pandemic and most importantly their first meeting one day.

So did Hayley and Julia.
It was almost impossible for all of them to keep the secret a secret, since their boyfriends seemed so exhausted often and the girls just wanted to cheer the boys up and make them feel happy.

But at the same time they knew that telling them about their plan, could make them feel stressed.

So it maybe was better that way.

Julia started to practise dancing and singing to improve her skills.
She also started writing and producing songs again after the day she talked about Wooyoung, since the memories didn't let her go...
She even decided to write letters to every member, since she has a lot to say to them.

As a Stay you often imagine telling the members things to make them feel better and now she has the opportunity to do exactly that, so she used it.

Something that made her smile was when Chan called her, or when Jeongin did to ask about Areum.

Julia and Jeongin were texting each other a lot lately and he helped her with the surprise for Chan, Felix and Jisung.

Minho and her also started to become close friends, especially ever since Julia thought about adopting a cat in the near future.

For the boys it seemed like a normal week, just with a new responsibility.
Having a girlfriend is after all not as easy as it seems.
Especially in a long distance relationship.