59.0

3rd Person's POV:

~date~

~

️⚠️Fluff. Full of fluff. Enjoy 🍵⚠️

"Can I open my eyes now?", Julia asked, not totally sure were they were and if Chan was still around.

She knew they were somewhere in the forest, since she was able to hear the birds sing and the smell of the grass was quite intense.

Chan brought her here and told her to close her eyes until they'd be at the place he had decorated.

"Yes, you can", Chan answered looking at her excitedly.
Julia didn't hesitate in opening her eyes and she was amazed by what she saw there.

It was a huge area somewhere in the forest, grass and flowers in all kind of colors everywhere and in the middle of the meadow was a blanket and some baskets.

In short: it was everything a girl could wish for.

It was perfect.

"Do you like it?", Chan asked hesitantly.

"I love it! Chan this is- wow", Julia marveled, her mouth wide opened as she looked around.

The older boy smiled widely as he saw how happy his girlfriend looked like. That calmed him down a little, telling him in some way that he has done a good job.

"Chan this is amazing! I-", she sighed heavily, "I don't deserve you", she whispered the last part.

"Yah! You do! You deserve so much more than just me", he smiled gently taking her hand, before walking to the blanket with her.

Julia's heart was racing and the amount of energy and love she felt just by him holding her hand was incredible.

And the best thing was that their feelings were mutual. Chan also felt that energy and was close to crying everytime when he thought about how lucky he was to even know her.

Their first date was so simple and probably rather weird for other couples...

But it was more than enough for both of them.

They were alone; not getting distracted or disturbed by other people.

They felt comfortable with each other and were both finally able to relax.

The atmosphere was so calming.

It felt like home.

Chan was extremely thankful for Julia. He felt like she was his purpose. He couldn't really explain it to himself.