52.2

3rd Person's POV:

~he kissed her?~

~

"And you're sure you want to sleep with me together on the bunk bed?", Chan asked his cute, little, adorable, sleepy girlfriend who was already getting comfortable on the upper bunk bed.

"I can also sleep on the couch-"

"No, no. It's okay with me, as long as you feel comfortable", Julia cut the older boy up, while smiling brightly.

Chan couldn't help but chuckle at the cuteness of the younger girl, before climbing up to her.

Julia immediately got under the covers and made enough space for Chan to lay next to her.

After he did, the older boy carefully wrapped his arms around the younger one and pulled her closer.

"Are you comfortable like that?", Chan asked softly.

"Yes", Julia answered with a baby voice, while resting her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

The whole room fell silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. In fact it was a comfortable one.

Both of them were enjoying this special moment and felt safe in each other's arms.

It was perfect, too perfect.

Julia knew that Chan won't be very happy once he'll find out about the fact that she was starving herself.

And that was the only thing she was able to think of, while he was thinking about happy memories.

But luckily she fell asleep quite soon, due the massive exhaustion.

Chan chuckled as his girlfriend hugged him tighter and smiled widely, even though he knew nobody would see that.

Chan alway felt happy around Julia. She made him forget about everything else whenever their eyes meet.

He felt warm whenever she hugs him or holds his hand, no matter how cold the temperatures is.

That weird feeling in his stomach whenever she smiles or is just around him, like butterflies that are flying around.

These kind of feelings were completely new to him, but he loved it.

Chan was madly in love with Julia.

And so was she.

Even though these kind of feelings weren't totally unfamiliar, they were still extremely strong.