64.1

3rd Person's POV:

~Moment crashing~

~

It would be a lie to say that both, Wooyoung and San, weren't extremely nervous at the moment.

Both boys had sweaty hands and their hearts were racing.
And even without saying anything both were as red as tomatoes.

The atmosphere was weird in the kitchen, the awkward silence between them louder than ever.

Both were staring at each other waiting for the other one to start a conversation, but both didn't know how to start.

So it was silent.

But one had to break it.

And that was Wooyoung: "Sannie, I think there is something we should talk about"

A shiver ran down San's body, leaving goosebumps everywhere.
Hearing Wooyoung's voice was enough to cause butterflies in the older one's stomach.

Incredible what effect the younger one had on him.

San cleared his throat, thinking about what to say next, especially how to say it.

He knew what he was feeling for the younger one, but San was sure that Wooyoung doesn't feel the same, that's why he was hesitating this much.

But on the other side, Wooyoung knew San liked him. But he wanted to hear it from the older one, so he patiently waited for San to say these words.

"Wooyoungie...", San whispered, eyes focused on the floor, that suddenly seemed more interesting than before.

"Hm?", the younger hummed, with a smirk, knowing what's happen next.

"I-I", San took a deep breath, "I like you. Like- not only as a friend, but as a lover. B-But I can understand that you don't feel the same and that you probably don't want to talk to me anymore and that you think I'm disgusting and-", San rapped in one breath, tears starting to form in his eyes, while talking about everything that has been on his mind.

Wooyoung was surprised and only knew one way to shut the older one up. So before San was able to say anything more, Wooyoung smashed his lips onto the older one's, gently wrapping his strong arms around San's waist for support.

San widened his eyes at the sudden action, that caused a comfortable strong warmth inside of him.
And shortly after the shook was gone, he kissed the younger one back, putting his arms around Wooyoung's shoulders.