33.0

3rd Person's POV:

~the "normal" sleepover~

~

"I feel like I'm back in middle school", Hayley jokingly said.

"I was just about to say that", Felix chuckled, as they all sat down in a circle on Mia's bedroom floor, with an empty water bottle in the middle of their circle.

Because Jisung came onto the best idea ever (*note the sarcasm*);

Playing truth or dare.

(A/n: as you all might know that this is the typical cliché in Fanfictions and it ends up with a break-up, a new couple, make out sessions, etc....

But this is a bit different. THIS IS NORMAL Jesus don't expect this innocent author to write smut

(innocent my ass)  especially after chapter 65 or some-

I love how I argue with myself. ANYGAYS)

"I'm gonna start", Hayley answered and started spinning the bottle.
It turned and turned until it landed on Felix.

"Truth or dare?", Hayley asked amused, already thinking about possible dares.

"I'm starting simple with truth", he smiled innocently.

"Borinng~ hmmm.....have you ever dated someone before Mia?"

"N-No", Felix stuttered sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"So I am your first relationship?!", Mia asked shocked, she didn't except that at all.

Felix just nodded in embarrassment, spinning the bottle, which landed on Hayley.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Have you ever read smut fanfictions about Jisung?", Felix asked curious, smirking.

Hayley blushed as she mumbled a quick yes, before she went on with the game.

"Julia truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Oh come on! Boring~ someone has to choose dare! Anyways, um are you a virgin?", Hayley then asked.