47.0

3rd Person's POV:

~Impressed~

~

"JYP wants to meet us", Julia repeated, looking at the huge building in front of them.

They had arrived at the JYP building around 2 minutes ago, but non of them were mentally ready to go in there.

So they were just standing in there, feeling like they were in a Kdrama. The enjoyable winter-wind made everything even more dramatic.

"I don't even know what to think anymore", Mia whispered. Each of them were still shocked and unable to form a proper sentence.

It wasn't something that happened all day, this was something very serious and they were all scared.

After hesitating for so long, they finally went in and got greeted by some staff there.

After they said their names, they were shown the way to JYP's office, were Chan, Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin were already waiting since 10 minutes.

"Where's Areum?", Julia asked confused, looking around for her best friend.

"She's already in there with him since 7 minutes", Hyunjin answered, biting his lip nervously.

"What does he do with her?", Hayley asked, but before anyone could answer Areum came out of the room with a huge smile.

"He likes me", she giggled, immediately getting pulled into a tight hug by Hyunjin, who seemed to be very relieved.

Then suddenly JYP stood in front of the girls, looking at each of them closely before speaking up: "I would love to talk to Mia next, who of you is that?"

Everything happened so fast, it was hard for the girls to accept it all.

"That would be me", Mia finally replied and bowed to him.
Shortly after that, Mia was in JYP's office, so it was now Felix's time to be worried.

Julia and Hayley were still trying to progress everything, but their brains didn't seem to work.

"What did he do with you?", Felix and Hyunjin asked Areum at the same time.

"At first he talked to me, talking about talents and asking me to do these "talents" so he can see them. Then someone weighed me and he wrote everything down. That's it", Areum shrugged.

Everything seemed fine with this, but there was something the boys and Julia didn't like....

The weighing part.

The boys didn't know why JYP wanted to weigh them, but they for sure knew that it wasn't anything good.

Julia felt anxious, since she was overweight in the past and still was overweight for the Korean society, so lot of negative thoughts were running through her mind.

After Mia came back, Hayley went in, making Jisung worried now, even tho he knew his girlfriend will return.

But it was just the feeling Jisung had.. The feeling of being unable to protect her in that moment.

Jisung wasn't the only one who had that feeling. Hyunjin and Felix had that too. And Chan as well after Julia went in next.....

Julia's POV:⚠️

"So Julia, tell me something about yourself; full name, age, family, talents, and so on", JYP asked, sitting in front of me with a piece of paper and a pen, ready to write everything down.

"S-So um....My name is Julia Lia Subach, if that's a bit hard to write I can do it", I offered and JYP smiled widely handing me the paper and the pen.

After I wrote it down, I gave it back and continued telling things about myself: "I'm 21 years old, turning 22 on September 13th. I'm half Korean and umm.....I have my parents and my little sister, who I visit a lot since I live alone."

"Also, I don't know if this is important, but my cousin is Jung Wooyoung from Ateez"

After I said that JYP's eyes widened: "Really?"

I nodded.

"That is in fact important. Are you two close?", he asked interested and I nodded again.

"Go on with your talents and hobbies", he then said after writing something down.

"Talents and hobbies....umm...so I sing, dance and produce music for fun", I tried to say as confident as possible, but deep down I just wanted to jump off the next cliff.

"Do you mind showing me your talents?", he asked, giving me a warm smile.

"N-No", I stuttered, mentally slapping myself for that.
JYP stood up and symbolized me to follow him, which I did.

We ended up in a empty dance room with many mirrors. It seemed like a practice room.

"Starting with singing, any song you want to sing?" JYP asked, now having a serious expression on his face.

"Maybe"Neverending story", by Stray kids?", I replied and he immediately wrote something down.

"Of course. Just start when you're ready", he answered coldly.

I took a deep breath and tried to ignore my hands, that were shaking like an earthquake, before I started to sing.
I didn't even dare to look to JYP, so I just focused on my singing.

My voice was a bit shaky at first, but then I got into it and sang and rapped better than ever.

After I was finished, clapping filled the room: "That was amazing! You have a lot of talent in singing! Wow! And rapping too, that is impressive! Now let's see your dancing......any song you want to dance to?", he asked nicely.

The quick mood change made me confused for a second.
Does anyone know what the heck is going on in this man's mind?

"Maybe God's menu?", I answered a bit unsure. I was practicing that for a few weeks now and Hyunjin said it was perfect, but I wasn't quite happy with my moves yet.

But it was the best and first thing that came into my mind.

As always JYP wrote something down before he started the music.
And suddenly I was in my own world; blending everything else out.

Every move I made was perfect, as if I had made the choreography and danced it since centuries.

After the music stopped I was out of breath, which didn't surprised me.

Then clapping filled the room and I finally looked to JYP who had a proud smile on his face.

"You're a multi-talent, you could be an idol! Now let's see your producing talent, shall we?", he asked pointing to his office again....

~☆~