43.0

3rd Person's POV:

~choreography~

~

"Hyunjin and I are probably coming back around 2 am", Julia informed Mia and Hayley, who were standing outside of the car.

"Okay have fun", Mia and Hayley said, waving their hands as Julia started driving away again.

"So do you have anything planned?", Julia asked Hyunjin who was staring out of the window.

"Yes! I have a few songs and already thought about some movements!
I already put the songs on the USB-stick here", Hyunjin answered excitedly, pulling the USB-stick out of his pocket.

"You can be happy that this car has an USB-stick thing. I didn't know cars have them", Julia chuckled.

"So the first one is called "Feel it", he said before playing the song.
Julia listened to it closely, paying attention to the beat, thinking about movements they could make.

"The song sounds pretty sexy", Julia noticed making the younger boy laugh.

"Don't worry, there won't be much skinship. Plus we keep it professional. We could make Chan and Areum jealous though", he smirked.

"She's your girlfriend for one day and you already want to make her jealous?", Julia asked in disbelief before they both broke out in laughter.

"But we could make them jealous though....just for fun", Julia smirked, "what's the next song?"

~♡~

Hyunjin played every song on the way to the Jyp building, explaining what he had in his mind. Julia was amazed at how creative Hyunjin was and how excited he seemed to be.

As they made their way to the practise room, they both wore masks and Julia also wore a hoodie just in fact dispatch was around.

Julia also felt a little excited to finally dance with Hyunjin.
She still couldn't quite believe that this was reality.

Everything happened so fast in those last few weeks, it was crazy.
Never in her life did she think that she would travel to Korea to meet her boyfriend. Who was also an idol.

"We should start with stretching", Hyunjin said, making Julia snap out of her thoughts and realize that they're already standing in the practise room.

"What were you thinking about?", Hyunjin asked curious while touching his toes.

Julia sighed, repeating what Hyunjin did: "Just about the whole situation with Chan and the rest of Stray kids"