73.0

Changbin's POV:
(Because I thought it might be amusing)

~Ashley~

~

It has literally only been seven minutes in the city and I already wanted to go back to the dorm.

Why?

Because even tho all of us were dressed like criminals and there was no chance anyone would recognize us, Chan-hyung and Jisung-ah were clinging onto their girlfriends as if they might dissappear or whatever.

And then there was me; walking behind them, groaning every minute in annoyance.

Ever since the girls arrived I've felt like the biggest single on this universe.

I mean, I really like the girls, they're perfect and I'm happy that my friends found their partners, but it still felt lonely....

Sometimes I was jealous.
Who doesn't want a caring, loving partner to share their sorrow with?

"If this continues, the lyrics will be about loneliness and unrequited love!", I shouted, making them turn around with big smirks.

"Challenge of today, let's find a partner for Changbin! Boy or girl?", Jisung raised his brow. I swear to god I'd love to punch hi-

"There is more than just male and female!", Hayley scolded.

"And I'm straight!", I exclaimed, pretending to be offended

Julia giggled intertwining her fingers with Chan's: "Well than let's find a girlfriend for Changbin!"

Even tho I groaned once again, I couldn't help but to like the idea of it.
It would be a lie to say that I never thought about dating someone or downloading a dating app, but I was an idol.

I can't do anything without the
public knowing.

"Come here Changbin", Julia surprised me by held out her free hand to me. I took a nervous look at Chan-hyung who nodded with a bright smile.

I smiled back, excitedly taking her hand before we continued walking to the next ice cream store we were able to find.

As soon as we ordered the ice cream, the first argument started.

Both; Ju and Chan-hyung ordered mint-choco.

That's the worst ice cream flavor to exist.

Who came onto the idea to mix toothpaste and chocolate and make it an ice cream flavor?