30.0

3rd Person's POV:

~not jealous~

~

One hour later, Chan arrived at their house with Mia, Hayley and Jisung.
Jisung insisted to come with them, because he wanted to stay with Hayley as long as possible.

Jisung just really hated being alone these days and he really adored the skinship with his girlfriend.

It calmed his anxiety down and made him forget about his worries.
He felt more confident and stronger with her by his side.

As they all quietly walked in, they heard soft snores coming from the living room.

Hayley was the first one who went inside and saw Ju and Felix peacefully sleeping on the couch.

Mia saw it after her and immediately felt her heart skip a beat.
In a good way, she didn't feel jealous at all.

She thought it was adorable how Felix was cuddled up in Julia's arms, while his mouth was slightly opened.

They looked so peaceful.

Jisung stood behind them letting out a quick "aww", before Chan finally saw the scene in front of them.

And he never saw anything this cute before in his life.

Two of the most important people in his life, peacefully sleeping in each others arms, looking like they have no worries.

He felt his jealousy completely disappear as he took at least 10 pictures of them.

"You look like a dad who saw his kids cuddling for the first time", Jisung joked making everyone laugh.

The sudden noise woke up the two sleepy birds and they slowly opened their eyes, just to see eight other ones staring at them.

"Hey guys", Felix mumbled and yawned before sitting up, rubbing his eyes.
Ju sat up as well and streched.

She blinked a few times before looking up to Chan, who truly felt blessed.

Why he felt blessed you asked?

Because his girlfriend was completely sleepy, looking like a little puppy who doesn't even know the ABC's.

He just wanted to squeeze her little, slightly chubby cheeks and hug her tight.

But he just continued admiring her, trying to fight back that urge.

"Now I'm cold", she mumbled, frowning and pouting like a little kid.
Chan couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Nawww", he said and squeezed her cheeks smiling at her.

She giggled: "Stop it"

"You're so cute I couldn't help it", he kinda apologized, letting go of her now red cheeks.