78.0

Julia's POV:

~movie night~

(I hope that didn't attack you that much 😬 <3)

~

And once again I found myself in Jessica's house, covered in.....flour?

"Bing!", Chan giggled, while putting a small amount of left over cookie dough onto my nose.
Oh my gosh, why is this man so cute?

I didn't know why he did that, but it seemed like he was having a lot of fun and his dazzling smile just had this affect on me.

Mia, Felix, Hayley, Jisung, Areum, Hyunjin, Chan and I were baking all kinds of cookies since 3 hours, enough to literally feed a whole city.

It all started with some chocolate chip cookies, but somehow we lost control.

The kitchen was a mess, flour and dough everywhere, but non of us seemed to mind it much.

Since the last sheet of cookies was already in the oven we started to clean up, of course while fooling around.

It was our last evening together anyway, so why not have fun and make memories?
At first we only made things worse and I asked myself if we'd ever get anywhere like this.

Especially as Hayley took her phone out. "Let's play some music!"
She didn't even wait for a response, she just played her favorite playlist and hoped we'd like the songs.

And hell yeah we did.

"O SOLE MIO~"
At this point it was surprising that the neighborhood didn't complain about how loud we were. We yelled the lyrics to the songs, danced and laughed while trying to not forget our main goal; cleaning the kitchen.

But one thing was for sure;
Hayley had an awesome music taste.

The cookies were actually finished by the time we still cleaned the kitchen, what a surprise, so we let them cool down until everything was clean.

While Chan and I dryed the dishes, Felix, Mia, Hyunjin and Areum put all the cookies into bowls, before covering them with silver paper.

Hayley and Jisung just stood there, the male back hugging the female while whispering cheesy things to her, since they didn't know how to help.

I mean they could've cleaned the floor...

After everything was done, we made our way back to Straykids' dorm, for one last movie night.
Everyone would be there, Changbin even invited the girl he met recently, because if I was honest, it seemed like
he grew a smal liking towards the female.